Abilene, TX - The Tige MyWake Global Challenge is back for another huge year of action on your lake with your wake! For 2014, MyWake has an all-new format with eight rapid-fire weekly online wakeboarding, wakesurfing and wakeskating contests and $60,000 in cash and prizes!
The groundbreaking virtual format of the Tige MyWake Global Challenge allows competitors to submit a video of their very best possible run to the judges – ensuring the highest quality of riding ever in a contest. The contest offers two divisions: Professional and Amateur. Riders of all ages and skill levels may submit as an amateur rider.
2014 MyWake Contests:
• June 16-22: Wakeboard – 3 Trick Line – Prize Purse: $6,500
• June 23-29: Wakesurf – 3 Trick Combo – Prize Purse: $5,000
• July 7-13: Wakeskate – Towed Rail Trick – Prize Purse: $2,000
• July 14-20: Wakeboard & Wakeskate – Best Cable Trick – Prize Purse: $6,000
• July 21-27: Wakesurf – 1 Minute Unedited – Prize Purse: $5,000
• July 28 – August 3: Wakeskate – 3 Trick Line – Prize Purse: $2,000
• August 4-10: Best Double Up – Prize Purse: $5,000
• August 11-17: MyWake Video of the Year – Prize Purse: $10,000
All new for this year, Tige is making it easier than ever to submit your video with the Tige MyWake app! Once you have uploaded your video from the video library on your smartphone, select your MyWake approved song & become the latest viral video sensation! The MyWake app will also keep you updated with notifications on upcoming contests, the latest winners, trending MyWake videos and more. Download your free app for iPhone and Android on June 16 and let the games begin!
The Tige MyWake Global Challenge is partnered by: Tige Boats, Rockstar Energy Drinks, Indmar Marine Engines, Wet Sounds, Zero Off by Enovation Controls, AllianceWake.com, PTM Edge, Boatmate Trailers, and Polk Audio.
For more information about the Tige MyWake Global Challenge, including rules, regulations and entry, visit mywake.tige.com.