Millington, Tenn. - Today Indmar Marine Engines, the world’s largest privately held inboard marine engine manufacturer, officially announced the launch of their modernized, state-of-the-art website. Indmar takes pride in constantly evolving and pushing the envelope, and with the launch of their technologically advanced website, the company is positioned to bring users the ultimate experience not only on the water, but online as well.
The all-new website has been 11 months in the making and boasts a complete redesign combined with the latest in technology and socially integrated tools. Indmar.com now offers users more of what they want, from a multitude of photos and specs that detail every 2012 Indmar Marine Engine available per boat manufacturer to operator’s manuals and the hottest events going on in your area.
The content throughout the website offers valuable information and tools for existing customers, new customers, watersports enthusiasts, dreamers and anyone interested in one of the greatest pleasures in life, boating. More importantly, the all-new website is packed full of key information buyers need to know before purchasing their next boat and assists users in selecting an engine that is the right fit for their needs. When users are ready to take a test drive, Indmar offers a request-a-test-drive feature that allows users to select the boat brand of their choice and the local dealership of their choice. Once the user submits the request, Indmar will have a dealer contact them to make arrangements for their test drive.
With social media integrations, users can easily join in on the community of fellow Indmar engine owners and employees. Indmar also incorporated a share button that allows users to share information from webpages by simply selecting the Share button featured on each page. Users will then have the option to share the details of the webpage via email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yahoo or just click the more link to share on just about any social platform available.
In addition to these great features, Indmar took the build of their website a step further with you, the customer in mind. Check out these super fly features:
- Engine Sounds: Users can click the “Listen to the Engine” button to hear the roar of each Indmar Engine, and this sound byte guarantees to get gear heads ready to rumble!
- Owners Photo Gallery: The Owners Photo Gallery is a place for owners to show off their rig or their family & friends on their boat. Indmar encourages owners to share their Indmar story or passion for watersports. They also ask, if you know a liquid legend, to share their story!
- Events Page: Look up the hottest boating and watersport events going on in your area. Indmar’s calendar enables users to add comments or details about upcoming events and share the details socially or via email.
- Operator’s Manuals: Download every Indmar Marine Engine Operators Manual available and view in digital magazine format.
- Lifestyle and Running Shots of Boats: For the first time, Indmar features photographs of the boats that Indmar engines power. Get ready to drool.
- Indmar Gear: Yep that’s right gear heads – you can now order Indmar Gear! So far they just have t-shirts and hats, but they will be adding to the collection soon.
- Manufacturing: Check out the multi-million dollar manufacturing campus at Indmar Marine Engines to learn more about the investments Indmar has made to enable them to deliver the most innovative inboard marine engines available.
- Social Media Integrations: Grow your network and share the love. You too can share Indmar Website pages by clicking the SHARE button featured on every page of the website.
- Request a Test Drive: Thinking of buying a boat? Then, request a test drive and Indmar will have a dealer contact you to make arrangements to get you out on the water.
- And Many More Cool Features...Indmar has truly launched a website that is as innovative as the engines they build. Wanna see it? Go to Indmar.com.
About Indmar Marine Engines
Indmar is the world’s largest privately held manufacturer of gasoline powered inboard marine engines. Indmar has a pedigree going back over 40 years in the inboard marine industry and a proud tradition of pointing the way forward. Indmar was the first inboard manufacturer to deliver fuel injection, custom calibrated engines and the first to produce an inboard engine with a catalyzed exhaust; which is now the industry standard. Today, this legendary brand delivers an inimitable mix of unrivaled performance, meticulous craftsmanship and ground breaking innovations – charting a course for others to follow, yet leaving the competition behind. Indmar operates advanced manufacturing facilities in the U.S. with distributing centers in Millington, TN and Corona, CA. For more information, please visit Indmar.com.