Orlando, Fla. – Using the best-of-the best footage from NBC Sports Network’s high-definition coverage of the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar Energy Drink stop in Ft. Worth, King of Wake will be sharing three new highlight reels with its fans. Featuring the most progressive tricks that went down in Texas, fans can access the exclusive footage on the King of Wake Facebook page. The first video, which is currently available on Facebook, includes the top rides from the sport’s future stars in the Junior Pro Men series.
The highlights will be on constant rotation on King of Wake’s Facebook page with the Pro Women reel slated to go live on July 20 and the best action from the Pro Men final, including tricks from Harley Clifford’s winning run, going live on July 23. Following the three highlight reels, King of Wake will post the original NBC Sports Network broadcast of the Ft. Worth contest on its Facebook page in its entirety.
“With progressive riding at an all-time high on the Tour and with NBC capturing the highest-quality wakeboard contest footage ever, we have been graced with an abundance of top-notch contest video this season” said Sean Dishman, World Sports & Marketing’s director of sales and marketing. “We are excited to be able to share this insane footage on our Facebook page with fans that missed the original cable broadcast.”
Fans can catch all of the 2012 King of Wake broadcasts during their original air times on NBC Sports Network as follows:
Event Airs on NBC Sports
- Nautique Wake Games - May 16 at 4 p.m. (EST)
- MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Stop #1 - June 20 at 4 p.m. (EST)
- MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Stop #2 - June 27 at 4 p.m. (EST)
- MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Stop # 3 - Aug. 14 at 4 p.m. (EST)
- MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Stop # 4 - Sept. 19 at 4 p.m. (EST)
- MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Stop # 5 - Sept. 26 at 4 p.m. (EST)
- Nautique WWA National Championships - Oct. 3 at 4 p.m. (EST)
- WWA Rockstar World Championships presented by Supra - Oct. 10 at 4 p.m. (EST)
For fans unable to watch the cable broadcasts, King of Wake will be posting each episode in its entirety on their Facebook page approximately two weeks after the original airtime.
To watch King of Wake events on Facebook become a fan at Facebook.com.