Wake Nation Houston would like to say “Thank you!” to the great city of Houston for your support during our inaugural season.
Join us Thursday October 20 for Customer Appreciation Night - free riding on the cable from 3PM until close - Free food and drawings for great prizes!
Our “Face the Nation” weekend event kicks off Friday, October 21 with open riding on the cable from noon until close.
Things really heat up Saturday, October 22:
- 10 AM. Open riding begins
- Noon - Participants will get together to draw teams. Each rider selects a trick that he / she would like to learn.
- Noon to 4PM , Riders practice their trick, with help from, Liquid Force Pros.
- 4PM , the competition begins! Each rider gets one try to show off his / her trick. The judges rate the trick on a scale from 1 – 5, the points go toward the team’s total. The team with the most points wins great prizes from our sponsors!
World Champion cable rider Tom Fooshee and wakeskate legend Aaron Reed will be around all weekend to help you improve your riding.
Following the competition, everyone is invited to Stadia Sports Grill located at the Pearland Mall for an awesome 80’s costume party. Hang out with everyone from the event and enjoy food and drink specials. Super rad prizes will be given out for the best costumes! Don’t miss it!
The cost for the event is:
- 3 Day Pass (Friday - Sunday) $60 includes all open riding sessions and the “Face the Nation” event entry.
- Saturday Only $40 - includes riding and the “Face the Nation” event entry.
- Season Pass holder: $15 for the “Face the Nation” event entry.
Wake Nation would like to thank event sponsors:
- Liquid Force Wakeboards
- Monster Energy Drink
- Alliance Wakeboard Magazine
- Kicker Audio
- Spy Optic
- Sun Bum
- Out Cold Marketing
- Stadia Sports Grill
For more information go to WakeNationHouston.com or the Wake Nation Houston Facebook Page.