Centurion Boats announces Surf & Skim division qualifying details to compete and qualify for the premier wake surfing event in the world, the Centurion World Wake Surfing Championship. To pave the way for growth, the World Championship eliminated the Open Division in 2010, now in 2012 the Worlds event team has taken it a step further.
For the first time in World Wake Surfing Championship history, competitors will be allowed to compete in both Skim and Surf Divisions. All competitors interested in competing in both divisions will need to qualify in the World Series riding in approved Skim and Surf style divisions. All competitors will be required to register twice for the 2012 World Wake Surfing Championship to ride in each category if they choose. Point-Value qualification for participation for the Centurion World Wake Surfing Championship will be forthcoming.
2012 World Series of Wake Surfing
- AIRBAZE Swiss Wakesurf Championship, European Wakesurf Tour in Zurich, Switzerland; June 2nd - 3rd, 2012
- USA Wake Surf Nationals in Orlando, Florida;June 29th - July 1st, 2012
- Evowake, European Wakesurf Tour in Passau, Germany; July 13th - 15th, 2012
- Wake The Desert in San Angelo, Texas; July 19th - 22nd, 2012
- NWWSA's Northwest Wakesurf Open in Seattle, Washington; July 27th - July 29th, 2012
- Koocanusa Wakesurfing Challenge in British Columbia, Canada; August 10th - 12th, 2012
- Minnesota's 10K Lakes Open in Minneapolis, Minnesota; August 17th - 19th, 2012
- Centurion World Wake Surfing Championship in Parker, Arizona; September 27th - 29th, 2012
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Also visit centurionboats.com and wakesurfchampionships.com for more details. Stay Connected on Facebook and Twitter.