Centurion Boats announces the World Series of Wake Surfing for 2012. The establishment of this competitive series gives riders an opportunity to compete and qualify for the premier wake surfing event in the world. Four events crossing the nation will lead up to the Centurion World Wake Surfing Championship scheduled for September in Parker, Arizona.
Competitors will need to compete at one of the World Series events to be considered for riding at the World Championship. The most significant and highest caliber wake surfing events have been selected to make up the World Series. More information on each event will be available on Centurion and World Wake Surfing Championship websites in the near future.
- USA Wake Surf Nationals in Orlando, Florida; June 29th - July 1st, 2012
- Wake The Desert in San Angelo, Texas; July 19th - 22nd, 2012
- NWWSA's Northwest Wakesurf Open in Seattle, Washington; July 27th - July 29th, 2012
- Minnesota's 10K Lakes Open in Minneapolis, Minnesota; August 17th - 19th, 2012
- Centurion World Wake Surfing Championship in Parker, Arizona; September 27th - 29th, 2012