The establishment of this competitive series gives riders an opportunity to compete and qualify for the premier wake surfing event in the world, the Centurion World Wake Surfing Championship in September. To complement the existing United States qualifiers in Florida, Texas, Washington and Minnesota, Centurion announces international qualifiers in Austria, Germany, Switzerland and Canada.
The most significant and highest caliber events in the growing world of wake surfing have been hand-selected to round out the World Series and prepare for the largest, most prestigious wake surfing event in history. We are proud to introduce these qualifiers in our world-class lineup for competitive wake surfing in 2012. This move will enhance the international influence on the World Championship and address the global nature of wake surfing.
2012 World Series of Wake Surfing
- AIRBAZE Swiss Wakesurf Championship, European Wakesurf Tour in Zurich, Switzerland; June 2nd - 3rd, 2012
- USA Wake Surf Nationals in Orlando, Florida;June 29th - July 1st, 2012
- Evowake, European Wakesurf Tour in Passau, Germany; July 13th - 15th, 2012
- Wake The Desert in San Angelo, Texas; July 19th - 22nd, 2012
- NWWSA's Northwest Wakesurf Open in Seattle, Washington; July 27th - July 29th, 2012
- Koocanusa Wakesurfing Challenge in British Columbia, Canada; August 10th - 12th, 2012
- Minnesota's 10K Lakes Open in Minneapolis, Minnesota; August 17th - 19th, 2012
- Centurion World Wake Surfing Championship in Parker, Arizona; September 27th - 29th, 2012
For more information, contact email@example.com. Also visit centurionboats.com and wakesurfchampionships.com for more details. Stay Connected on Facebook and Twitter.