Canyon Lake, California - The Canyon Lake Wakeboard Club continues to show a strong presence in wakeboarding through events such as ride days, demos and contests. August 27th, 2011 will be the hosting date for the fourth contest of the year for the CLWC at the Lake Elsinore Channel, as wakeboarders from all around Southern California will come prepared to throw down the best two passes possible.
2011 Will include divisions for those just beginning, those riding to gain skills and confidence and those who just might be competing on the Pro Tour.
- Canyon Lake Wakeboard Club membership: $25.00
- All Non-Member Divisions per rider: $30.00
- All Member Divisions per rider: $25.00
- Annual Amateur Membership: $60.00
- Guest Membership: $30.00
- To purchase WWA Membership online, click here.
2011 Series Divisions:
- Beginners (all ages - not scored)
- Jr. Novice: (Under 12)
- Novice: (13 & Over)
- Boys & Girls: (13 & under)
- Jr. Men's: (14-19)
- Men's: (20-29)
- Women's: (14-29)
- Women's Masters (30 & over)
- Masters: (30-39)
- Expert: (All Ages)
- Veterans: (40-up )Expert (all ages)
- Open (All Ages)
- Wakeskate (all ages)
- Wakeskate Open(all ages)
*Prizes will be awarded for 1st through 3rd. Points will be awarded in all of these divisions for the overall series championship.
Contact the Canyon Lake Wakeboard Club or visit thewwa.com for more information.