Centurion & Supreme Boats held their annual Dealer Meeting and Sales School November 12-14. Dealers were invited to the spectacular Hyatt Regency Spa and Casino in Lake Tahoe to learn about the exceptional 2018 Centurion and Supreme boats and participate in sales training. Dealers collaborated on best practices while having fun with vendors and the Centurion and Supreme staff. Team Rider Grant Korgan, Founder of the Korg movement foundation, was the featured speaker of the 2017 Centurion & Supreme Dealer Awards Dinner presented by Extreme Custom Trailers & Wet Sounds. Korgan shared his wake surfing experience, faith, resilience and inspired the group. The meeting was punctuated with the presentation of awards to outstanding salespeople and dealerships.
"I couldn’t be prouder of the work that was accomplished at the 2017 Centurion & Supreme Dealer Meeting," acknowledged Paul Singer, President of Centurion & Supreme Boats. "But my favorite part of the meeting was just being together. This meeting gave me the opportunity to get to know our dealers in a fun, productive environment and for that reason I am so unbelievably energized about the future of these brands."
The Centurion & Supreme Team hosted classes, educating dealers about each brand and boat model, marketing initiatives, and analyzing the competition. The meeting was not all business, however, and many took the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful outdoors by hiking near the hotel, taking some well-deserved time in the Spa and trying their luck at the Wheel of Fortune machine.
Dealers, vendors, and the Centurion & Supreme staff strengthened business relationships and developed comradery during the event. Attendees participated in a Team Building Challenge, where they competed in a photo scavenger hunt running around the hotel taking silly pictures. Roswell Marine & Extreme Trailers hosted a Fireside Hangout, allowing salespeople to mingle with one another while enjoying Nacho bar and a campfire.
The last night of the meeting, Paul Singer, President of Centurion & Supreme Boats introduced guest speaker and team athlete Grant Korgan who spoke about faith and perseverance relating to his miraculous comeback from serious injuries. Amy Mauzy, VP of Marketing and Sales for Centurion & Supreme Boats, hosted the Dealer Awards, recognizing the remarkable sales, customer service, and charitable achievements of salespeople and dealerships of the past year. The award recipients are listed below.
• Centurion International Best Social Media Marketer: Wizard Lake Marine
• Supreme International Best Social Media Marketer: Robertson Motorsports
• Centurion Domestic Best Social Media Marketer: Lake Holiday Marina
• Supreme Domestic Best Social Media Marketer: Race City Marine
• Centurion-Supreme Best Boat Show Booth: BoardCo
• Centurion-Supreme Customer Service International Dealer of the Year: Absolut Watersports Ltd.
• Centurion-Supreme Customer Service Excellence: Island Lake Marine & Sports, Inc.
• Centurion-Supreme Customer Service Excellence: Century Marine
• Centurion-Supreme Customer Service Excellence: Northwest Boat Sports, Inc.
• Centurion-Supreme Customer Service Excellence: Strickland Marine Ctr
• Centurion-Supreme Customer Service Dealer of the Year: Lynnwood Motoplex
• Centurion International Region Salesperson of the Year: Ron Quistberg, Wizard Lake Marine
• Supreme International Region Salesperson of the Year: Cody Robertson, Robertson Motorsports
• Centurion-Supreme Western Region Salesperson of the Year: Hunter Thorson, Jesco Marine
• Centurion-Supreme South Eastern Region Salesperson of the Year: Joe Overby
• Centurion-Supreme Central Region Salesperson of the Year: Jason Taylor, Freedom Marine
• Centurion-Supreme North Eastern Region Salesperson of the Year: Shaun Fredrickson, Lake Holiday Marina
• Centurion Worldwide Salesperson of the Year: Mitch Mann, BoardCo
• Supreme Worldwide Salesperson of the Year: Pat McDonald, Northwest Boat Sports
• Centurion-Supreme Athlete of the Year: Hunter Clement
• Centurion Rookie Dealer of Year: Sport Marine
• Supreme Rookie Dealer of Year: Lifestyle Wake
• Centurion Dealer of the Year: BoardCo
• Supreme Dealer of the Year: Northwest Boat Sports
• Centurion-Supreme Dealer of the Year (both brands): BoardCo
• Centurion-Supreme President’s Award: Century Marine
• Centurion-Supreme Southeastern Region Sales Person of the Year: Joe Overby
• Les Clark Award “Courageous-Competent-Adaptable”: Vicky Mugan
• Troy Gentry Generosity of Spirt Award: Steve Present
About Centurion Boats
Innovation has always been the hallmark of Centurion Boats. Now, thanks to new product, leadership and Correct Craft company culture, innovation is running deeper than ever, into a re-imagination of the Centurion brand. Water sports enthusiasts are embracing Centurion boats for the world’s best waves, wakes and ride, as well as ambitious design and inspired craftsmanship. Time to re-imagine your ride, in a Centurion.
About Correct Craft
Celebrating 92 years of excellence in the marine industry, Correct Craft is a Florida-based company with global operations. The Correct Craft family includes Nautique, Centurion, Supreme, Bass Cat, Yar-Craft, SeaArk, and Bryant boat companies, Pleasurecraft Engine Group, and Aktion Parks. For more information please visit correctcraft.com.