When building a board for a guy like Phillip Soven, we had to create something that performed equally well in all environments. Well known as a contest killer, Phil truly excels in all aspects of his riding. His signature board has everything that you could want and is as consistent as they come! Fast edges hold when you need and a three-stage rocker provides that boost that Phil is known for!
- Progressive, Three-Stage Rocker - Gives rider a higher trajectory arc off the wake while maintaining a smooth flowing transition from the midsection to the tail.
- Carbon X - Increases torsional rigidity through center of board.
- Quad V Hull, Double Concave - Faster rail to rail, extra lift, softer landings.
- Low Volume Rails - Faster on edge with more hold. Rail flex at end for more drive out of turns.
- Center Line Single Vent - Detaches water flow across center line at the end of the board for increased speed.
- Deep-Molded Long-Base Side Fins, Shallow Molded Inside Blade Fins - Long base for superior hold at speed, cutaway trailing edge for quicker release off the wake. Shallow blades at the top of inside V, control water flow through inside concave for more control.
- Available sizes: 134, 138 and 142