Winter is done here on the top half of the globe and, since that's where the lush, sprawling WakeWorld headquarters are located, it's cause for us to celebrate. Nothing beats the warming of the air and, especially, the water as Mother Nature welcomes wakeboarders, wakesurfers and wakeskaters back into her bosom for another wonderful season!
To get things started off right, we did a little spring cleaning. We rummaged through the WakeWorld "junk drawer" and pulled out all kinds of prizes that were looking for a home. All we asked from you is a photo of your end of winter/start of spring wake moment. We asked for photos that encapsulate the best of the start of a new season, whether that's riding, lake scenery, boat candy or anything else you can come up with.
We picked the top 12 photos and now we will let our readers vote to rank them from 1 to 12. Each of the 12 winners will be able to pick whatever they want from the prize list below. The winning photo with the most votes will get first pick and so on down the line until all 12 winners have grabbed a prize from the "junk drawer." Of course, we put "junk drawer" in quotes because these items are anything but junk!
- Oakley Dispatch II Sunglasses (Polished Black Frame/Grey Lens)
- Kicker Cush Headphones (White)
- CWB Board Co. Icon Flexfit 210 hat
- WakeWorld Soft-Sided Cooler
- Tige T-Shirt (Black, XL) and Hitch Receiver Cover
- WakeWorld Rider-Down Flag
- Wet Sounds T-Shirt (White, XL)
- Hangtyte Boat Cover Suspension Device
- WakeWorld Beach Towel
- Shaun Murray Autographed All or Nothing VHS Covers (no video)
- Danny Harf Autographed All or Nothing VHS Cover (no video)
- WakeWorld Hitch Receiver Cover
So without further ado, let's get the voting started. Below are all 12 winners. Rank your top three photos below. Only one vote is permitted per computer, so multiple votes will be disqualified. Check back in early June for the results.