Winter is done here on the top half of the globe and, since that's where the lush, sprawling WakeWorld headquarters are located, it's cause for us to celebrate. Nothing beats the warming of the air and, especially, the water as Mother Nature welcomes wakeboarders, wakesurfers and wakeskaters back into her bosom for another wonderful season!
To get things started off right, we did a little spring cleaning. We rummaged through the WakeWorld "junk drawer" and pulled out all kinds of prizes that were looking for a home. All we asked from you is a photo of your end of winter/start of spring wake moment. We asked for photos that encapsulate the best of the start of a new season, whether that's riding, lake scenery, boat candy or anything else you can come up with.
We picked the top 12 photos and you ranked them below with your votes. Each of the 12 winners will pick whatever they want from the prize list, with the first place winner getting first pick and so on down the line until all 12 winners have grabbed a prize from the "junk drawer." Of course, we put "junk drawer" in quotes because these items are anything but junk!
- Oakley Dispatch II Sunglasses (Polished Black Frame/Grey Lens)
- Kicker Cush Headphones (White)
- WakeWorld Soft-Sided Cooler
- Tige T-Shirt (Black, XL) and Hitch Receiver Cover
- WakeWorld Rider-Down Flag
- Oakley New Era Factory hat
- Wet Sounds T-Shirt (White, XL)
- Hangtyte Boat Cover Suspension Device
- WakeWorld Beach Towel
- Shaun Murray Autographed All or Nothing VHS Covers (no video)
- Danny Harf Autographed All or Nothing VHS Cover (no video)
- WakeWorld Hitch Receiver Cover
So without further ado, here are your winners. If one of them is you, I will contact you via email with a list of prizes that are available as soon as the person finishing just above you in the voting makes their prize pick. Thanks to everyone for sending in their photos and voting!!