Pine Mountain, GA – The 52nd Masters Water Ski & Wakeboard Tournament wrapped up today at Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia with Harley Clifford, Amber Wing and Reed Hansen winning the Pro Men, Pro Women and Pro Wakeskate divisions respectively.
For complete up-to-date scores of the 52nd Masters, please visit masterswaterski.com.
An invitation to compete in the Masters is universally considered an acknowledgement of achievement for reaching
the pinnacle in a given watersports discipline - only the world's most elite athletes compete at the Masters. This
tournament is IWWF/USA Water Ski and WWA sanctioned.
Pro Women Wakeboard
1. Wing, Amber (AUS) - 71.67
2. Butler, Nicola (GBR) - 66.67
3. Merritt, Raimi (USA) - 60.00
4. Smith, Haley (AUS) - 51.67
Pro Men Wakeboard
1. Clifford, Harley (AUS) - 91.67
2. Soven, Phillip (USA) - 81.67
3. Malinoski, Rusty (CAN) - 71.67
4. Murray, Shaun (USA) - 58.33
1. Hansen, Reed (USA) - 86.67
2. Shinn, Stuart (USA) - 76.67
3. Grubb, Brian (USA) - 63.33
4. Thomas, Brandon (USA) - 56.67