Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

« Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 14  |  Next Page »
Posted at 4:58 PM on March 3, 2010
i was thinking it would be really cool if we kept a fresh pic on the cover of our group page that reps us and the delta. idk what do you think. might be kinda cool to always have a new pic up of different riders. we could switch it up daily, weekly or whenever someone posts up a sick pic. if you have a pic you want on the cover just post it for me and ill switch it. i figure this is all of our group all i did was pressed the create group button.
Posted at 5:04 PM on March 3, 2010
nice pic. I remember taking it like it was yesterday.
This post has been deleted.
Posted at 5:07 PM on March 3, 2010
do you remember the other one? it should be in our photos. that pic of me in the mirror always gets 2 thumbs up when ever i post it. i like bridge pic because its almost in the same exact spot as the pic on BBB.
Posted at 5:48 PM on March 3, 2010
Cool idea. I'm still relatively new to the WW bay area scene, but do you guys ever put together Local Delta rider videos? Maybe post them as well? Just curious.

Anyway, I am a fan of switching up the photo, keep it fresh and rep the riders. I hope to have photos (and perhaps video?) to add to the delta group very soon.

Great call Bryan.
Posted at 8:31 AM on March 4, 2010
whadup B .. ya switching the shots will be cool!
Posted at 8:44 AM on March 4, 2010
Yeah change em up! I posted some of my delta shots in the photos, nothing spectacular, but they're there
Posted at 3:49 PM on March 4, 2010
you got skillz brotha gonna switch it up now.
Posted at 10:26 AM on March 5, 2010
I got a 10 years worth of dirty D photos going all the way back to Greg Nelson, Collin Wright, Josh Smith to the new guys. Plus a bunch of scenic shots of Mt. Diablo and such. Let me dig some up and throw 'em up.
Posted at 5:16 PM on March 5, 2010
yah, get em posted up brotha. i have a ton on computer too. it will be sweet to have a new pic every day to check out.
  « Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 14  |  Next Page »
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us