Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

Posted at 11:26 AM on July 11, 2010
I'm sad I haven't been able to make it out to a Standley Friday Night yet! I'm pretty sure I'll be out of town the next couple Fridays and then hopefully the 30th I can make it out.

I live in south Denver. Does anyone know the best way to make it up to Standley avoiding the rush hour traffic on Friday evenings?
Posted at 1:22 PM on July 12, 2010
there isn't a really good way to make it without traffic. Your options are basically I-25 to 36W and get off at the 104th/church ranch exit or you can take C470 to 70W and get off at the wadsworth exit and go north to church ranch/104th. There are some other ways to get up here but it is hard to say what they are without knowing what part of south Denver you are in.
Posted at 1:25 PM on July 12, 2010
there isn't a really good way to make it without traffic. Your options are basically I-25 to 36W and get off at the 104th/church ranch exit or you can take C470 to 70W and get off at the wadsworth exit and go north to church ranch/104th. There are some other ways to get up here but it is hard to say what they are without knowing what part of south Denver you are in.
Posted at 1:25 PM on July 12, 2010

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us