Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

« Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 14  |  Next Page »
Posted at 3:40 PM on June 1, 2010
Due to you guys heading up to ft collins this weekend I'm down to Airin and her friend, neither of which can drive. So I was thinking maybe we start a group here for our fri nights and get more people involved, so we always have people.
Posted at 9:30 AM on June 2, 2010
that works, surely there are more people in the area that want to ride on Friday evenings. You can also post up in the find a third section to see if you can find someone to come out this friday.
Posted at 9:34 AM on June 2, 2010
My big thing is that I have to know and be comfortable with the person to drive my boat. So I figure we get some more people ouot, get to know them and then have some people I trust to drive. I do have a guy who is bad ass at hydrofoil coming out tonight that I know can drive. May see what his fri is like
Posted at 1:46 PM on June 2, 2010
That makes a ton of sense. I can talk to some folks this weekend at the MHMG and see if any are from the area or want to meet up on fridays.
Posted at 6:09 PM on June 2, 2010
Spent the evening out with him today, he's got a friend who hydrofoils on standley and wants to start going on fri's. so there may be two more to add, and would make for 3 boats. We could have ourselves quite the little fri group
Posted at 10:24 AM on June 4, 2010
I will definitely talk to a few guys this weekend and see if they want to come :-) lol chris - we have to get 'the lake bachelorette' started somehow! PS you could always call bob to come out.
Posted at 10:26 AM on June 4, 2010
I was just going to say Bob might be the key to your type and the lake bachelorette....:)
Posted at 11:30 AM on June 4, 2010
how in the world would bob be the key to my type?? never!!!
Posted at 8:16 AM on June 7, 2010
Janelle met a very nice guy this weekend. He is a great rider too. Just wait until she tells you this story.
Posted at 8:20 AM on June 7, 2010
I heard one story of a guy hitting on her in the boat, didn't hear the other one about the nice guy
  « Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 14  |  Next Page »
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us