Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

« Last Page  |  viewing results 11-20 of 24  |  Next Page »
Posted at 12:33 PM on May 26, 2010
Look at you guys talkin some ****!! It wasn't a boulder it was more like a large rock lol wasn't the first time I hit one. I count that as a day without incident because my truck handled it like a champ with no damage! That is why I drive a dodge!! You just wait this weekend is going to go good too you haters!
Posted at 12:39 PM on May 26, 2010
We arent haters :). Just giving you ****. This weekend will be nice and long and will rock. Heading out tonight too!
Posted at 7:34 AM on May 27, 2010
It's supposed to be close to the 90's the next two days. Water should warm and I will ont he lake all day tomorrow
Posted at 7:59 PM on May 28, 2010
Nothing but love for you Janelle! I have torn up way more stuff than you boating I can pretty much guarantee that. How was the water today? I spent all day out with my Mom. Might need to shoot down y'alls way tomorrow to keep from going nuts.
Posted at 8:33 AM on June 1, 2010
I tore up my front trialer wheel on Sun, so I have no room to talk. All in all a damn good 4 day weekend though
Posted at 9:27 AM on June 2, 2010
did you just scrape the rim up?
Posted at 9:36 AM on June 2, 2010
no it's just the front little wheel that you use to prop the trailer up on. I hooked up Sat night after having a couple, but didn't put it up. Kind of got out of my rhythm, then drug it a few hundred feet and tore it to crap. Still works but needs replaced now. It's only $40, so that's good
Posted at 7:45 AM on June 8, 2010
Looks like Fri and sat will be the only semi nice days of the weekend. Sun may be in the 60's and rainy
Posted at 7:43 AM on June 10, 2010
Completely crappy weather this weekend...... Luckily last night was great and hopefully Fri will be good
Posted at 7:32 AM on June 14, 2010
Well that weeeknd was a waste, but somehow I got less good rest than I do when we can hit the lake...........
Fri was pretty fun though :)
  « Last Page  |  viewing results 11-20 of 24  |  Next Page »
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us