Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

« Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 24  |  Next Page »
Posted at 6:54 AM on May 19, 2010
Wake up to sunny skies and warm, but they say it will get rainy this afternoon :( If it doesn't I'm on the lake.
Posted at 9:23 AM on May 21, 2010
This weekend is looking pretty good for you guys. Might be a bit of wind though.
Posted at 9:27 AM on May 21, 2010
Yeah it'll be really nice tonight. My recent look at the forcast showed it changing from windy to breezy. I can handle breezy.
Posted at 9:34 AM on May 21, 2010
If it gets too choppy then I'll work on my Sky Ski :)
Posted at 10:59 AM on May 24, 2010
So how was it out there this weekend?
Posted at 11:03 AM on May 24, 2010
Fri was the best day so far on the lake. The water was flat( except for my set :(), and warm, the air was warm and we were out till 8pm. Sat you couldn't get on the lake due to the wind. Did watch a sail boat capsize though and the windsurefers loved it. Sun the water was cooler, took quite a while for the air to warm up and the water was a little rough, but still a decent day.
Next weekend is supposed to be much better and I just took Fri off!!!
Posted at 11:39 AM on May 24, 2010
That makes me feel a little bit better about being out of town this weekend. Looks like we might have a storage place near horsetooth squared away for our boat.
Posted at 2:29 PM on May 24, 2010
Nice, that should save you some money. Janelle made it through out Fri without any boat incidents, her luck is improving :)
Posted at 3:44 PM on May 24, 2010
Sweet that makes her like what 1/4 or 1/5 for trips without incident?
Posted at 4:10 PM on May 24, 2010
I think 1/5, maybe 1/6 cuz she ran over a boulder with her truck sun. Must have weighed 300lbs and she moved it a foot :)
  « Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 24  |  Next Page »
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us