Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

« Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 13  |  Next Page »
Posted at 8:19 AM on May 3, 2010
Could have been better, but Sat was pretty nice. Pretty much had the lake to ourselves, probably 10 boats total on the lake. Water was cold, 40 degrees by the dam. Got a dry suit restricted numb hands set of wakeboarding in, and our friend got a great set of surfing in. Other than that just tooled around and enjoyed the calm water. Sun got the emissions sticker done and prepared the boat for the rest of summer.
Posted at 1:42 PM on May 3, 2010
NIce! I drove by about 4-5 times while running errands on Saturday and didn't see anyone out of their boat. Saw a bunch of campers out there so I had a feeling you would be out there.
Posted at 1:52 PM on May 3, 2010
Yeah we were down front by the horse shoe camping. I got out behind the boat around 11am, and my hands were frozen, but wouldn't go numb, so I got in. Plus I hate dry suits, too restrictive and they cut off the blod to your head. The water was so calm all day. Janelle was out there too for a little while.
Posted at 3:12 PM on May 3, 2010
I am slightly jealous!
Posted at 7:43 PM on May 3, 2010
It was nice to get on the water, but the weather wasn't great and the water was far too cold. Hopefully we start getting some weeks of 70+ weather to heat the water up so I can start working on my tan :)
Posted at 8:11 PM on May 3, 2010
we are hoping to hit up horsetooth this weekend but my bro is bitching about how cold the water will be. This is the same guy who maybe got in the water 1/2 the times we went to the lake last summer.
Posted at 8:45 PM on May 3, 2010
You gotta take at least one set, if not two, a day when the water is cold. It's good for you. We may be out at standley Fri night if the weather is good if you want to come out for a set.
Posted at 9:50 AM on May 4, 2010
That sounds good to me. I am dying to get out there and ride.
Posted at 3:52 PM on May 4, 2010
I'll shoot you a message on Fri and let you know if we're heading out. Today would have been perfect to be out there if not for the wind.
Posted at 6:02 PM on May 6, 2010
Let's hope the weather cooperates for tomorrow!
  « Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 13  |  Next Page »
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us