Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

« Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 22  |  Next Page »
Posted at 8:16 AM on April 20, 2010
I hope the weather is good that weekend!!!
Posted at 9:30 AM on April 22, 2010
9 days and counting! Last year it was 65 degrees on the first, so hopefully it will be just as warm or warmer!
Posted at 2:49 PM on April 22, 2010
65 isn't too bad. Odds are, from the weather I'm looking at, it will be abit cooler than that. A few weekends ago we were out on Cherry creek in 54 degree waether
Posted at 6:03 AM on April 23, 2010
Ya that is true. Im pretty sure I will be out there no matter what. I even stopped by the lake yesterday and they already have someone sitting in the station checking passes. I had to go put a lock on the boat. Drove around the campsites! Picked mine out already lol
Posted at 6:13 AM on April 23, 2010
We'll be out there no matter what, either boating or camping if the weather is bad. 8 more days. Where'd you pick out a camp site? We typically camp at the first camp site on the far north west corner of the boat parking, right past the dumpster. My friends just sold their RV for an 07 5th wheel trailer they are picking up tomorrow
Posted at 12:41 PM on April 23, 2010
O nice! I am going to try and get one on the north side, just either closer to the water, like directly above the place where they have to put the kayaks and sail boats. We will have a bunch of tents :-)
Posted at 2:48 PM on April 23, 2010
Do you guys camp there most weekends?
Posted at 2:56 PM on April 23, 2010
My friends camp there just about everyweekend. We probably will stay more now that they got the larger 5th wheel. We live so close it just didn't mke sense before, but it does make early sets easier
Posted at 6:34 AM on April 26, 2010
Weather looks to be crappy this weekend
Posted at 7:23 AM on April 27, 2010
I know!! Grr makes me mad, too bad the lake didn't open last week, then we could have gone boating today and tomorrow. If its not raining, Ill be out there!
  « Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 22  |  Next Page »
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us