Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

Posted at 10:14 PM on March 1, 2010
testing this out
Posted at 10:28 PM on March 4, 2010
welcome to the group everyone. hopefully this will end up to be a convienient place to meet riders and catch pulls..

I'm dj, I live on Lake Austin and have been on wake world for around 4 years.

I ride behind a nautique 236 that we slam. is one of the funnest wakes I've ever ridden behind. (my profile pic is old, my old boat a 2000 xstar which i LOVED)

feel free to introduce yourselves and invite more to the group.
Posted at 9:51 PM on March 5, 2010
Dizzy & all,

I was out on LA last weekend, I think the temperature was somewhere in between 55-60 degrees. Full 3/2 wetsuit, and there was NO problem with the temp! Get out there before it gets busy!

I'm always down for a ride, and my job is flexible so I can go morning / afternoon / anytime on the weekend. Send me a message or email me: Longhorn28@hotmail.com

Here's to a great (early) beginning to the summer! 2009 will be hard to beat.
Posted at 9:21 AM on March 29, 2010
Cleaning the boat up this weekend so we can hit it next weekend. I'm pumped for this season.
Posted at 9:32 PM on March 29, 2010
was out on saturday. Total epic. rode in a heater shirt. cold yes, but ridable. Summer is ON!!

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us