Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

Posted at 9:45 AM on April 10, 2010
Any suggestions on campgrounds/sites? Have a 33 ft. RV pulling a v215. Is Fleming the place to go or should I look elsewhere?
Posted at 8:19 PM on April 11, 2010
Fleming is a great for RVing. They have a site that is just for RV only and it on the water.
Posted at 8:26 PM on April 11, 2010
TELEPHONE RESERVATIONS ARE Monday-Friday 8am - 4pm at 209-852-2396.

RV hookup campsites have water, sewer and electricity hookups, paved parking pad, table and barbecue grill at each site, plus hot showers in developed restrooms. Except hookup at the Blue Oaks Campground which does not offer sewer hookup.

http://www1.donpedrolake.com/Campground.aspx?Campground=Fleming
Posted at 10:02 PM on April 12, 2010
Thanks John!

I been checking out the website for some time- but wanted to get the opinion of someone who's been there. Fleming looked cool....but sometimes you never know. Is is safe to anchor up or do most pull their boat out every night? I know water levels can change that...but some opinions would be helpful. I'll be at Melones in June and will check it out as well.

Thanks again!

P
Posted at 6:41 PM on April 14, 2010
Paul

I leave my boat in the water, but that is if the water is up and close by the camp site.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us