Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

Posted at 5:37 AM on April 12, 2010
We put in at Arlie Moore on Sat. Water Temp was ~ 67`. Air ~ 75`, Sunny. Lake level was a little higher then summer normal. Alot of pollen floating around. First run of the year to check out the boat, had a good day.
Posted at 5:58 PM on April 12, 2010
Awesome!!! Glad to see some water temps. I was actually sticking a grilling thermometer in Hamilton last saturday to try to get an idea.

Hopefully I get my boat out this weekend and get it cleaned up and hit the water the next weekend. Im more of a 70' water guy haha.

I saw some spots that were just yellow with pollen, that crap would suck to faceplant in.
Posted at 12:07 PM on April 18, 2010
Anybody make it out this weekend and get a water temp? I got my boat cleaned up and ready to go for next weekend, just didnt have time to take it to Hot Springs....

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us