Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

Posted at 6:56 PM on March 5, 2010
Any suggestions of what we can do in the place of BroStock this year and maybe next year and then the year after that? I am definately not going out to Bull Shoals.
Posted at 8:38 PM on March 5, 2010
I imagine it would have to be fairly informal and small, at least to begin with. It is difficult and pricy to get permits and stuff. If a local driven thing was to ever take off, getting Lake Powell Resorts or Antelope Point, and/or Marine Products involved would be the best bet I think. Other than that, jumping on board the next "Annual Grinch Winch Classic" at Antelope will have to do.

We might have to make up a "Lake Powell Wakeboarding Day" and go from there. ;) Even if only a couple others come besides ourselves. something like...oh... the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th weekend (friday-sunday) of June, or July, or some other month.
Posted at 8:00 AM on March 6, 2010
Whatever we do would need to be NPS friendly and possibly need permits. The reason they want the permits is so afterward they can hold somebody responsible for what happened. The whole first amendment rights permit thing is totally stupid. NPS must be run by a bunch of ... (oh wait, I might need a permit to finish that statement).

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us