Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

Posted at 9:59 PM on March 2, 2010
If you ever find yourself near the Arizona/ Utah boarder (Near Wahweap and Antelope Point Marinas) give a shout out. I and a buddy of mine are always looking to find people to ride with!
Posted at 5:33 PM on March 3, 2010
Our houseboat is buoyed at Bullfrog. I would like to get down that way one of these years. Last year we went all the way to the end of the lake and up the river past Hite and the suspension bridge.
Posted at 8:46 PM on March 3, 2010
Unfortunately, i have never been much further up lake than rainbow bridge. there is a whole 2/3 of the main channel alone that i have yet to see with my own eyes. i guess since i lived in Page most my life it was easy to play and then go home, never explored much. sad. it needs to be remedied!

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us