Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

« Last Page  |  viewing results 11-20 of 28  |  Next Page »
Posted at 11:57 AM on August 1, 2012
I really enjoy surfing. I started this year. I would love to come sometimes and wakeboard around Knoxville.
Posted at 4:04 PM on August 1, 2012
Your more than welcome to come up one weekend and come out with us. Saturdays are typically our "party" day on the lake where we hit the local party cove so we don't do much riding then but the cove is slowing down so I am sure I am going to focus more on riding till it gets too cold to ride. Hit me up on facebook if you want and we can figure something out. Just search for my name that I use on here.

Tim
Posted at 7:29 PM on August 1, 2012
I am placing a light on my wakeboard. I am going to try to make it to the Night Ride at Wake Nation in OH. I will take some pics of the board after I am done to show you all. Do you all think that you can make plans for the Aug 11th? If so that would be all I need to drive down.
Posted at 4:59 AM on August 2, 2012
On August 11th I am doing a mud run in Chattanooga and we have an after party. I won't be able to make it to Knoxville then.
Posted at 1:02 PM on August 3, 2012
I won't be in Knoxville on August 11th either. I am flying to Connecticut for the weekend. I will be free the weekend of the 18th and 19th though.
Posted at 7:06 AM on August 4, 2012
Connecticut, have fun. I am pretty sure I have some long lost family there, lol. Cool, let me know which day unless it doesn't matter and I will be ready. I hope Claire can get out the Supra too. Got to finish this project on my board. Talk to you all soon.
Posted at 4:14 PM on August 6, 2012
Haha. If I had it my way...I would be hitting the lake. The GF wanted me to come home with her to be her date in a wedding. I figured since I have never been then I might as well.

On a side note, I got to ride the 2011 LF Shane Hybrid over the weekend. It is definitely a fun board. I never rode switch until I hopped on it. I was switching from regular to goofy like I actually knew what I was doing. It is an extremely loose board. It had some nice pop and had soft landings. I enjoyed it. I just want to take it out on a calm day and play in the flats with it.

I am currently riding a turd of a board. It is a 2007 Ronix Vault. It has hard landings and it is tough to break loose. I plan to buy a new board at the end of the season when the prices go down.
Posted at 11:07 PM on August 6, 2012
So I am guessing the wedding was alright. Yeah my 2011 Coda lands hard. It has a stage three rocker but it isn't progressive. If I take the center fins out it really gets loose. I enjoy it with and without the fin. So when are we all getting out and riding?
Posted at 12:47 PM on August 13, 2012
Whats up everyone? Been somewhat out of the loop on wakeworld lately. I'm in Murfreesboro TN and ride on Center Hill every weekend. During the week if I can find a driver. I'm a college student so plenty of free time over the summer. If anyone wants to join me for some boarding let me know. I've got a 06 wakesetter vlx. All I ask is that you help with gas.

Also I'd love ride some other lakes around TN sometime. I've got all my own gear and money for gas.

Cheers,
Parker
Posted at 10:23 PM on August 25, 2012
I got to catch a ride with Parker last week. I don't know if he is going to take us anymore, lol. He truely made me look like a hellside hero! I was also using my new board a CWB. I looked fun and its a little looser than I like. The wake was awesome and so was his riding spot. I will definetly give Four Seasons a 5 star rating for the day we went. My very best wakeboarding experience as of yet. Cheers to Parker!
  « Last Page  |  viewing results 11-20 of 28  |  Next Page »
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us