Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

« Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 28  |  Next Page »
Posted at 8:27 PM on July 25, 2012
I am in need of riding behind a better wake. My boat has died for the year and the boat I get to ride only goes out so often. Still the wake is a speed bump. Myself and my buddy Issac would truly enjoy the hospitality.
Posted at 5:16 AM on July 26, 2012
Stephen where do you live? I ride behind a supra and we go on the river in Chattanooga during the week as often as we can.
Posted at 9:43 AM on July 26, 2012
That would be great. Only problem is I live in Westmoreland, TN. Right outside Gallatin and Hendersonville, TN. I would have to make plans for that. I am not going to turn your hospitallity down. How much gas or what not do you need? Talk to you soon.
Posted at 6:44 AM on July 27, 2012
We took the boat all week and I was able to do more tricks (still not that great). I can almost make it wake to wake and I can ride both ways now.
For gas we usually fill it up. Depending how long we stay on the river. Yesterday we put $80 n the tank but we were there for a while.
Posted at 6:49 AM on July 27, 2012
Gas money is no problem. I love to ride. I have some little tricks. I got both toe side and heal side wake to wake down, w to w 180, some grabs, but I don't have a big wake to use. Riding with you all will be a blast.
Posted at 6:53 AM on July 27, 2012
My friend has a 24 Supra but he doesn't really use to ride mostly to party. He can kneeboard. I try to use it during the week after work on the river and then I can ride. I don't know how often I will be able to take the boat out but I like to go for hours and wakeboard the entire time. I have been teaching some of my friends but none of them are really good.
I wish I had my own boat, it would be so much easier.
What boat do you usually ride behind?
Posted at 10:13 AM on July 30, 2012
Don't wish that evil on yourself. lol. Owning a boat is a pain in the butt sometimes. I am in Knoxville if anyone ever is in the area and looking for some riding. I typically try to go out on Melton Hill (it has the best water out of all the lakes here). I am usually on the lake every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Posted at 4:47 PM on July 30, 2012
I have a boat. I do not have a wakeboard boat. Lol, I have replaced everything on it in the last three years. Its almost literally new. When I get done with it I will need to sell for a wakeboard boat. I won't be happy until then. What boat do you have, dezul?
Posted at 5:44 PM on July 30, 2012
Right now its broke again so if you are out let me know when and I will be there. Thanks for the chance to ride.
Posted at 11:15 AM on July 31, 2012
My boat is an 06 Centurion Lightning. It is weight sensitive cause of the deep V but still produces more than enough wake for my experience. It puts out a nice wake for surfing.
  « Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 28  |  Next Page »
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us