Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

Posted at 11:03 AM on April 10, 2011
Anyone getting ready to get out on the water yet? Any idea what the water temperatures are at?
Posted at 5:32 PM on April 17, 2011
I was just about to ask the same thing.... I haven't gotten out yet, but only because I don't have no one to give me a pull. But if anyone is willing to give me a pull I am more than happy to pitch in for gas and bring drinks. Got my new Transcend that I got for Christmas that I really want to try out. Hit me up if anyone is willing to give me a pull. Enjoy the season guys!!!
402-651-6467
Posted at 3:10 PM on April 18, 2011
I was at Sailorville in DSM yesterday, water is right around 50 or so, maybe a hair higher, but still mighty cold!
Posted at 2:28 PM on May 14, 2011
Seriously anyone out there willing to give a pull? I need one bad I haven't been out at all this season and I miss it so freaking much. I'm willing to pay for cash food and drinks!!! Please let me know

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us