1. Cut out wide.
2. Start your cut slow and build some speed.
3. Cut hard at the wake.
4. At the last second, switch your edge from heelside to toeside and look towards where you came from.
5. Put a bit of weight on your back foot and look up and back. (you don't necessarily have to throw your head back)
6. When you come around, spot your landing.
7. Absorb the landing by bending your knees.
8. Once you land, continue cutting away from the boat.
Refer to this video. http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=2338