Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-10-2019, 8:07 AM Reply   
For only 1.65M, you can wakeboard on your own private lake, this is the lake I live on and wakeboard every day!
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9...82444102_zpid/
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-10-2019, 5:43 PM Reply   
Floriduh. The place where constant news stories come from that make California look like Utah. A place whose climate and waterways regularly welcome all flesh-eating bacterias and red tides. Humidity so thick you could cut it with a knife. Daily thunderstorms in the middle of summer. Rednecks everywhere. A place where if you see a puddle, you gotta assume there's an alligator near by. A state so flat that if you build a three story house, chances are you're the highest elevation in your town. Insects so bad that people have to not only screen their porches, they have to screen their entire back yards! Try going to a resort area and most of what you see are thuggish, gold-chain-wearing, Jersey Shore-type D-bag wops. No wonder it's so cheap to live there.

Florida... Just look at a map and you'll see why they call it the Dick of America.

Palm Beach and Naples are pretty nice to visit though.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-11-2019, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Floriduh.
Florida... Just look at a map and you'll see why they call it the Dick of America.
Thanks for ruining another thread, penis on the mind Mark, why do you think Shack built his multi-million dollar house on another lake I ride on, lake Butler? Doesn't sound like you have ever even been in Florida, One thing is true in that it rains everyday, usually in the afternoon, went for a wakeboard run this morning and going surfing now, Florida is awesome!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-13-2019, 4:50 AM Reply   
Mark has to bring his toxic personality to every thread. I don't see a single Floridian complaining about living here. Unlike the idiots that live in CA and then complain about it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2019, 5:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Thanks for ruining another thread, penis on the mind Mark, why do you think Shack built his multi-million dollar house on another lake I ride on, lake Butler? Doesn't sound like you have ever even been in Florida, One thing is true in that it rains everyday, usually in the afternoon, went for a wakeboard run this morning and going surfing now, Florida is awesome!
Iíve been to Florida twice in the last year and a half. Our best friends live there. Iíve been to Vero Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Palm Beach, Orlando, Winter Park, Naples, Tampa Bay, Clearwater Beach and other places as well. I even considered moving there until I visited there. I didnít say one untrue thing about Florida. Ever heard of a no-see-um? Is that a gator I see in the pic under the dock in front of that trailer park? Why would you brag about boarding and surfing in the summer? You also forgot to mention the fact that you gotta get out of the water every day when those thunder and lighting storms show up between noon and 2:00 every day. I canít speak for Shack other than say, ďyou can take the boy out of the ghettoĒ.....

You wanna know the worst thing about Florida that I didnít even mention? Itís turning purple.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2019, 5:13 AM Reply   
One thing that’s sorta cool is you can buy waterfront property for cheap.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-14-2019, 7:58 AM Reply   
Purple!?!
*Gasps*
Cant imagine why that would be in this climate.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Today, 3:34 AM Reply   
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-w...lligator-pants