Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (JustinH13)      Join Date: Jul 2012       06-05-2018, 7:55 PM Reply   
I got my boat in the water on Saluda Lake in Greenville, South Carolina. It's a small lake but it's close to my house so that's where it's at. I've got a 2000 Super Air Nautique loaded down pretty good. If anyone's interested please let me know. I'd love to get out there more often.
Old     (jakoerber)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-07-2018, 7:27 PM Reply   
Justin,

I spend a lot of time in Spartanburg, and I live in Brevard, NC. Both about an hour but I'm willing to make the drive for a pull every now and again. When do you normally go?
Old     (smitty75)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-09-2018, 3:05 PM Reply   
Iím in greenville, but usually on Keowee or jocassee. Iíve lived here since 2006 and never heard of anyone out on Saluda. Enough room for a few passes? I imagine the people fishing arenít real thrilled
Old     (JustinH13)      Join Date: Jul 2012       06-11-2018, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakoerber View Post
Justin,

I spend a lot of time in Spartanburg, and I live in Brevard, NC. Both about an hour but I'm willing to make the drive for a pull every now and again. When do you normally go?

Jake,

I just put the boat in last week on Saluda. I've been out there a couple times since then. There's no set schedule about when I go, although I'm trying to get out there once or twice during the work week in the evenings b/c it's calmer.

Next time I try to go would you like me to reach out to you? What's your schedule like?
Old     (JustinH13)      Join Date: Jul 2012       06-11-2018, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty75 View Post
Iím in greenville, but usually on Keowee or jocassee. Iíve lived here since 2006 and never heard of anyone out on Saluda. Enough room for a few passes? I imagine the people fishing arenít real thrilled

Smitty,

Ya, it's a pretty small lake so you do a lot of turning, but it's close to my house and I can't be gone anymore for hours at a time. If you'd like to go sometime, feel free to let me know. Thx
Old     (smitty75)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-11-2018, 6:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinH13 View Post
Smitty,



Ya, it's a pretty small lake so you do a lot of turning, but it's close to my house and I can't be gone anymore for hours at a time. If you'd like to go sometime, feel free to let me know. Thx


Iíll do that man, always looking for time on the water.

And same goes your way. we are keowee or jocassee most Sunday afternoons and then a few days here or there during the week and always have a few extra seats on the boat.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:53 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us