Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-29-2016, 10:25 AM Reply   
Holy crap this thing was massive!
If you guys show up at your door you're in for a bad day !
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-29-2016, 10:29 AM Reply   
Someone help me understand why they would need such a huge Armageddon troop Carrier? I am all for being prepped. I guess if someone barricaded themselves in their house you could drive THREW their house and unload a fully equipped assault team

Is this a case of "peace through superior firepower"where the intimidation factor might cause people otherwise ready to stand and fight to just say I give up ?
Attached Images

Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-29-2016, 10:45 AM Reply   
Because they got it cheap from the army surplus store.

Crashing houses is exactly why they need them.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       01-29-2016, 11:15 AM Reply   
They dont need that ish in Vacaville! WTF happens in Vacaville?
Zack & Brandon - you guys getting too hyphee at the Buffalo Wild Wings?
They need that in Oakland on the daily though.
Old     (Bam6961)      Join Date: Apr 2011       01-29-2016, 12:37 PM Reply   
i think they're on to us zack!
Old     (HotBoarder10121)      Join Date: May 2012       01-29-2016, 12:47 PM Reply   
Dude I've seen that thing. I don't know what the hell they need it for. Crazy... Grant, why you in the ville?
Old     (HotBoarder10121)      Join Date: May 2012       01-29-2016, 12:48 PM Reply   
****s dope tho right? Looks like something from the batman movies
Old     (getssum)      Join Date: Jul 2005       01-29-2016, 2:13 PM Reply   
Paul gets it right, they got these things for a "steal" from the army.

http://www.nationaldefensemagazine.o...eAgencies.aspx
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-29-2016, 4:27 PM Reply   
Sounds like "chick mentality " Look at these shoes (that I don't need) I got them on Sale" I just couldn't pass them up! LOL it's a brilliant move. For the PD they get a piece of equipment (they shouldn't have) all because it was on Sale! Yea that makes perfect sence!
Disclaimer; I'm all for the cops being better geared up against the bad guys. But something like this gives me thoughts of (What if). Example ; You have to do some pretty crazy stuff to get the Millitary to roll up on you with this type of equipment. But with local law enforcement having something like this you can see things getting out of control pretty quick.

I also do agree when the crap hits the fan the cops need something like this just to roll threw town. In Fergson people were blasting at cop cars and tiping them over and setting them on fire. I don't see them doing that as easy with somthing like this
Old     (Froggy)      Join Date: Nov 2013       02-01-2016, 6:13 AM Reply   
The government is gearing up for war and its not just the bad guys they will be fighting.look at what is happening in Oregon?
Old     (cadunkle)      Join Date: Jul 2009 Location: NJ       02-01-2016, 9:32 AM Reply   

Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-01-2016, 11:52 AM Reply   
Cory aren't you Canadian?
Old    deltahoosier            02-03-2016, 10:03 AM Reply   
http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...n-protests.jpg

When the people started to act like this is when cops need to dress like that.
Old    deltahoosier            02-03-2016, 10:05 AM Reply   
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       02-05-2016, 2:45 PM Reply   
yup. MRAP they bought off Obama. Local PD has one too.