Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    Jeremy (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Yesterday, 6:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Candidate Popular vote Electors
Hillary Clinton 8,021,534 55
Donald Trump 4,196,371 0
Gary Johnson 440,534 0
Jill Stein 246,734 0

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...e-america.html

Those were 20% victories per county until 2012. Sure it is even more so now.
Where's the proof? If 3 million illegals voted in CA, there would be no way to cover it up. It would be impossible.
Old    Jeremy (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Yesterday, 6:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
They want to erase history.

Guess that also means slavery never existed , so their fight is pointless
Please explain how removing monuments celebrating confederate soldiers "erases history". When US forces toppled Saddam, they removed most of the monuments dedicated to him. Do you think the Iraqis forgot about Saddam? Do you think his "history was erased"?
Old    Swatguy (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       Yesterday, 9:20 AM Reply   
So you're comparing the monuments of our history and how this country was formed to Saddam ?
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       Yesterday, 10:34 AM Reply   
This country was not formed by statues that were put up during reconstruction, jim crow, and the civil rights movement to intimidate blacks. Put em in a museum if they have actual historical value.

In other news, the secret service is broke thanks to Trump's golf trips and his sons' business trips abroad:
http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...otecting-trump
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       Yesterday, 1:31 PM Reply   
Should the statue of the most known alleged rapist be removed. Hell ya. Throw it in the swamp.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm..._medium=social
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Yesterday, 7:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Should the statue of the most known alleged rapist be removed. Hell ya. Throw it in the swamp.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm..._medium=social
So you only have to accused of something now?
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       Yesterday, 7:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So you only have to accused of something now?
Holds the record for most number of rapes. If it not for being the President of the USA he would be in Prison for life.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Yesterday, 10:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Holds the record for most number of rapes. If it not for being the President of the USA he would be in Prison for life.
Ok sweet, lock him up i say. On the plus side we can impeach the Don for treason with the ruskys since he has been accused of that.
Old    Markj (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 11:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah and ole slick Willy earned some popknots on his head from the mrs for it. Lol SNL did the best skit about it too. So funny.
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       Today, 6:15 AM Reply   
You guys do a great disservice to the horrors committed by Saddam, Hitler & minimize them by constantly trying to compare anything we've done to some of the most brutal dictators to walk the earth. Slavery, as bad as it was, pails in comparisons to these people. It is sickening that we've compared the last 3 presidents to Hitler & call their supporters brown shirts. We live in interesting times full of hate, anger, violence & both sides think they're the right choice when neither are a good choice nor should they even be a choice at this point.
Old    Shawndoggy (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       Today, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
You guys do a great disservice to the horrors committed by Saddam, Hitler & minimize them by constantly trying to compare anything we've done to some of the most brutal dictators to walk the earth. Slavery, as bad as it was, pails in comparisons to these people. It is sickening that we've compared the last 3 presidents to Hitler & call their supporters brown shirts. We live in interesting times full of hate, anger, violence & both sides think they're the right choice when neither are a good choice nor should they even be a choice at this point.
Saddam was worse than 250 years of American slavery? Please expand your argument.
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       Today, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Saddam was worse than 250 years of American slavery? Please expand your argument.
All lives don't matter.
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       Today, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Speaks volumes.
Old    Jeremy (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Today, 10:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
So you're comparing the monuments of our history and how this country was formed to Saddam ?
No, I am simply commenting that removing monuments does not "change history". But way to swerve off topic.
Old    Jeremy (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Today, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yet, you support a guy that commented it is okay to "grab a woman by the p**sy"? Way to stand by your convictions.
Old    Someone Else (deltahoosier)      Join Date: Jun 2002       Today, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Yet, you support a guy that commented it is okay to "grab a woman by the p**sy"? Way to stand by your convictions.
Trump never ever said that. Quit spreading lies.
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       Today, 1:20 PM Reply   
"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony **** and everything."

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

“If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Just a sampling.

Old    Someone Else (deltahoosier)      Join Date: Jun 2002       Today, 3:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony **** and everything."

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

If Ivanka werent my daughter, perhaps Id be dating her.

Just a sampling.

The video is not even close to that. More of your repugnant lies.

The quote is talking about when you are famous, women will allow you to do anything, even grabbing them in the pu**^. It is crude but true.
Old    Shawndoggy (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       Today, 4:09 PM Reply   
So, Delta, the nuance here is that this is just information from the famous douchebag manual, not that he actually engaged in the behavior?

Do you have said manual / are you famous? How do you know all of this? Is that what "locker room talk" really means (that there's a secret manual for famous douchebags, but it's only to be spoken of in locker rooms... and buses)?

(srsly man, don't try to defend this. It's indefensible. We've all said dumb things, this is one of the Donald's)
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       Today, 4:25 PM Reply   
Repugnant lies? I copied and pasted quotes of his, and linked to a video of him speaking. What lies? His words speak for themselves and that doesn't even include the quotes where he start talking specifically about his daughter's body. Are you sure you're not talking about yourself parroting your incessant lies about Obama starting his presidential campaign in Ayers' living room? That must be plastered on this board at least 45 times now.
Old    Darrel F (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 5:18 PM Reply   
Staying positive today. Ivanka has a really nice boob job.
Old    Jeremy (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Today, 6:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump never ever said that. Quit spreading lies.
Now dammit Delta, I have tried to be civil with you but you are flat out lying.

Go to around 1:20 and tell me I'm "spreading lies".
Old    Jeremy (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Today, 6:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
The video is not even close to that. More of your repugnant lies.

The quote is talking about when you are famous, women will allow you to do anything, even grabbing them in the pu**^. It is crude but true.
No one has told more lies than you Mr. "3 million illegals voted in CA". You flat out refuse to tell the truth, you lie to protect Trump. Yet, you are the first to lecture people on their morals. You are a hypocrite.
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       Today, 6:21 PM Reply   
No, he's intellectually dishonest and ignorant of the fact. People don't give a s**t what their politicians do as long as they like the policies they push. Or at least tell them what they want to hear. Trump could have sex with a tranny in Time Square as long as he keeps them out of their bathroom.
Old    Someone Else (deltahoosier)      Join Date: Jun 2002       Today, 6:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Repugnant lies? I copied and pasted quotes of his, and linked to a video of him speaking. What lies? His words speak for themselves and that doesn't even include the quotes where he start talking specifically about his daughter's body. Are you sure you're not talking about yourself parroting your incessant lies about Obama starting his presidential campaign in Ayers' living room? That must be plastered on this board at least 45 times now.
Sorry dude. The video says that he wants to have sex with his daughter. He said no such thing. No wonder people are turning away from democrats.
Old    Someone Else (deltahoosier)      Join Date: Jun 2002       Today, 6:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
No one has told more lies than you Mr. "3 million illegals voted in CA". You flat out refuse to tell the truth, you lie to protect Trump. Yet, you are the first to lecture people on their morals. You are a hypocrite.
I am sure there was a lecture on morals. I think you use words but don't know what they mean.

The 3 million illegals voting is not a lie. It is a simple truth. If the illegal is not voting, their children are. The whole point of it is, the democrat party continues to support globalism by getting illegals and their children in the country so they eventually out vote citizens. It is now happening in California. California was a Republican state. Now it will never be Republican again. Not even close. They are trying to do the same thing in Texas. You guys wonder why there is going to be a civil war? This is how you get a civil war.
Old    Someone Else (deltahoosier)      Join Date: Jun 2002       Today, 6:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Now dammit Delta, I have tried to be civil with you but you are flat out lying.

Go to around 1:20 and tell me I'm "spreading lies".

You don't know what words mean do you? He never said, "I did ....". He is speaking of what a woman will let a powerful person do" Does not mean he is not a douche for speaking this way. My wife works with all guy and she has heard way worse. So you have to go back what 20 years to find a audio recording of some other douche who records Trump on a bus only to hold onto it for 20 years to air it? uh huh.....
Old    Someone Else (deltahoosier)      Join Date: Jun 2002       Today, 6:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
No, he's intellectually dishonest and ignorant of the fact. People don't give a s**t what their politicians do as long as they like the policies they push. Or at least tell them what they want to hear. Trump could have sex with a tranny in Time Square as long as he keeps them out of their bathroom.
You are correct. I don't care what Trump does as long as he sticks his policies up your fanny. I am beyond civil about this. You did not care one bit that Clinton was raping women and lying about it in a court of law. Hillary was passing on classified information her servers. We would be in jail, she almost got to be president. Most people in power are narsisstic douches. It is just the sign of the times. At this point, I want results. I have to assume that they made a crude statement somewhere in their lifetime. Only reason you guys care about it because you guys are faux SJW's.
Old    Someone Else (deltahoosier)      Join Date: Jun 2002       Today, 6:50 PM Reply   
Again I ask democrats. What about the Russians? What about ANTIFA, the action force of the democrat party out beating up people in Boston this weekend?

Seems the Russian gig is dying after a NSA connected firm proved that the DNC hack was really a leak. Wonder how long before we get an apology for that?

Still support ANTIFA and their violence? Wes seems to want to beat peoples faces in if they don't say the appropriate SJW words. Any other face bashers in the crowd?
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       Today, 6:51 PM Reply   
What exactly is wrong with your brain? First you claim things that happened in the early 90s happened in 2007, and now you're saying this tape is from 20 years ago when it was from 2005 (that's just over 10 years when it surfaced in 2016). And despite you lying about the math, are you trying to say that at 60 years old he didn't know better and has now matured so much? Lol.

Some more lovely quotes from your hero about his daughter:

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father..."

"Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?"

"She's actually always been very voluptuous. she's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall."

"My daughter, Ivanka. She's 6 feet tall, she's got the best body."
Old    Someone Else (deltahoosier)      Join Date: Jun 2002       Today, 6:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
yep. The Ayers thing is the only thing of the thousands I have posted that you can hang a hat on, then I am doing pretty well. We can agree to disagree on the Ayers thing. He knows him and is following his playbook even now.

You on the other hand, have been putting up meme after meme and lie after lie for any Republican who has ever been in office.