Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-17-2017, 4:06 PM Reply   
Lol Trump gets an early start on his weekend - back in Florida by 3:30pm. Been in office a month and already taken 3 vacations to Florida at around 3 mil a pop. Nice!
Old    Someone Else (deltahoosier)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-17-2017, 4:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
You clearly don't understand who ISIS is if you're argument is that ISIS is not in control of Iraq. They are from Iraq. They are the old army of Iraq that Bush pushed out. Again, clueless posts from you. Now Google this like you did water vapor and come back and explain what I just explained in a slightly different way to appear like you knew.
Get over yourself. What more do you want to know about water vapor. It either goes acidic from contamination or more gets in the atmosphere or it doesn't. What is their really to know except it has a bigger contribution to warming than CO2. You seem to be angry that I was able to prove my point through google, but are not able to contradict my point. I am the one who brought the water vapor issue to the table for the discussion in the first place. CO2 is plant food. Water and O2 (with other mixed gases) keeps us alive. Remember, I am not the one who is willing to sell my countries freedom down the tube over water vapor like you are.

You really think the ex Iraqi army is in Syria and Lebenon? Not likely. The regular Army of Iraq were conscripts. You may have some military leaders who are hard liners but the regulars are not. Besides, I thought that there were no terrorists in Iraq.
Old    Someone Else (deltahoosier)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-17-2017, 5:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
You clearly don't understand who ISIS is if you're argument is that ISIS is not in control of Iraq. They are from Iraq. They are the old army of Iraq that Bush pushed out. Again, clueless posts from you. Now Google this like you did water vapor and come back and explain what I just explained in a slightly different way to appear like you knew.
And no. They are not in control of Iraq. They made some local pushes in areas and they have been squashed for the most part from the articles I have read. They still have elections and a representative government which is rare in the middle east.

Saying ISIS is in control of Iraq is like saying democrats control America. No they only burn down, keep minority populations destitute, and murder each other by the thousands in the cities they control, but overall they are not in control of America.
Old    Someone Else (deltahoosier)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-17-2017, 5:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
You clearly don't understand who ISIS is if you're argument is that ISIS is not in control of Iraq. They are from Iraq. They are the old army of Iraq that Bush pushed out. Again, clueless posts from you. Now Google this like you did water vapor and come back and explain what I just explained in a slightly different way to appear like you knew.
One more. So I take it that your behind Obama's destabilization of those other countries? You guys have been very silent on that topic? Is that something that we need to not talk about or should be get back to lighting fires and busting in buildings to keep Jewish, Gay, Foreigners from having a forum to speak?
Old    Someone Else (deltahoosier)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-17-2017, 5:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Lol Trump gets an early start on his weekend - back in Florida by 3:30pm. Been in office a month and already taken 3 vacations to Florida at around 3 mil a pop. Nice!
Just think. 7 more years of your daily Trump watch. You are going to be exhausted.

If you don't mind, I want to know the next time he farts. Need to know if it is a giggler fart or a SBD?
Old    plhorn (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-17-2017, 5:23 PM Reply   
I'm sure Obama could have done alot better.

Now lets talk about the present. You Trumpers need to start defending Trump based on Trump, not based on Obama or Hillary. They are both gone and irrelevant in the conversation today.

Trump has nominated a bunch of foxes to guard the hen house and you Trumpers need to either defend those decisions or switch sides.
So far what we KNOW is that the following:
The Russians had a concerted effort to manipulate our election.
One of Trumps top guys had conversations with Russian spies before taking before starting the job, lied about it to the VP and Trump knew about it for two weeks but only fired him after the information was made public.
6 Trump staffers have been let go because they could not pass the security screening.
The GOP doesn't want to open an investigation into any possible issues with the white house and the Russians, though they had 33 thorough investigations into Bengazi.

These are facts, defend your man.
Old    plhorn (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-17-2017, 5:24 PM Reply   
What do you think Regan would think of Trump and his current policies?
Old    Someone Else (deltahoosier)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-17-2017, 5:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
I'm sure Obama could have done alot better.

Now lets talk about the present. You Trumpers need to start defending Trump based on Trump, not based on Obama or Hillary. They are both gone and irrelevant in the conversation today.

Trump has nominated a bunch of foxes to guard the hen house and you Trumpers need to either defend those decisions or switch sides.
So far what we KNOW is that the following:
The Russians had a concerted effort to manipulate our election.
One of Trumps top guys had conversations with Russian spies before taking before starting the job, lied about it to the VP and Trump knew about it for two weeks but only fired him after the information was made public.
6 Trump staffers have been let go because they could not pass the security screening.
The GOP doesn't want to open an investigation into any possible issues with the white house and the Russians, though they had 33 thorough investigations into Bengazi.

These are facts, defend your man.
We are talking about the present. In the present, you democrats are bitching and moaning about every fart that is let. This is how things work. You guys got to drive and now we are driving. I don't have to defend anything because I am perfectly happy at the moment. On the other hand, you are in the situation you are in because of your radicalism and internationalism at the expense of the working class American.

I don't even care if any of those things you brought up are true or a big deal at this point. WHY? Because everything has been a big deal to you so I really don't know what is a big deal anymore. All I know is you will most likely firebomb something else in a few days so what will be different?

News flash. All foreign governments try and influence our elections. That is why we try to pass laws against finance from foreign governments in our process. You want to know what possibly kept the Russians from influencing the vote? Hillary following the law for starters. Hillary not being Hillary in general. Hillary not telling hard working miners that she was going to shut them down in the name of the fake environmental god. Hillary actually acting like she cared would middle America. Hillary not telling Americans that she wanted to keep them from owning guns. And the list goes on and on.

So you can keep telling me the Russians are a big deal and I really don't give a flying F$*k. So are the Chinese who we actually fought in two wars. So is Islam who has fought us in wars and are partially responsible for the establishment of the modern Marine Corp. Heck Islam has been trying to destroy western culture for over 1000 years. So no. The Russians don't bother me. They only bother you because A) it is something to complain about B) Hillary lost.
Old    Someone Else (deltahoosier)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-17-2017, 5:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
What do you think Regan would think of Trump and his current policies?
Don't know. Trump has only been in office for one month. Same as you should do. Wait and find out something real, then complain.

I know that Reagan shut down illegal protestors harshly. Even sent in the national guard to take care of them. He fired Air Traffic Controllers for an illegal strike. He made the Russians believe that he meant business when it came to them thinking we would use deadly force in dealing with situations. He also worked closely with them when they signaled they had enough.
Old    plhorn (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-17-2017, 6:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
long rant... Hillary hillary hillary... rant
So to answer my question: you refuse to defend your man.
Old     (TheWakeIsReal)      Join Date: Jun 2016       02-17-2017, 6:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
And no. They are not in control of Iraq. They made some local pushes in areas and they have been squashed for the most part from the articles I have read. They still have elections and a representative government which is rare in the middle east.

Saying ISIS is in control of Iraq is like saying democrats control America. No they only burn down, keep minority populations destitute, and murder each other by the thousands in the cities they control, but overall they are not in control of America.
Hey man, I'll just leave this google search for you here. Again you show yourself to be completely clueless on the topic and start reaching for things. Read up. They may not be in control of Iraq but the invasion led to ISIS no matter what you wanna say about it.

Obama's decisions in hindsight were awful. But in the moment there weren't many people fighting him on his decisions in other countries in the middle east. Just as there were people wrong on both sides of the Iraw war. I'm simply telling you that the Iraq war fundamentally started ISIS. So even if they currently aren't in control of Iraq, that isn't much to be proud of considering Iraq spawned the boogie man you guys are ****ting yourselves over.

Google this
is isis the old iraqi army

http://www.reuters.com/investigates/...-islamicstate/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.0afb11dbe37e
Old    Jeremy (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-17-2017, 6:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
We are talking about the present. In the present, you democrats are bitching and moaning about every fart that is let. This is how things work. You guys got to drive and now we are driving. I don't have to defend anything because I am perfectly happy at the moment. On the other hand, you are in the situation you are in because of your radicalism and internationalism at the expense of the working class American.

I don't even care if any of those things you brought up are true or a big deal at this point. WHY? Because everything has been a big deal to you so I really don't know what is a big deal anymore. All I know is you will most likely firebomb something else in a few days so what will be different?

News flash. All foreign governments try and influence our elections. That is why we try to pass laws against finance from foreign governments in our process. You want to know what possibly kept the Russians from influencing the vote? Hillary following the law for starters. Hillary not being Hillary in general. Hillary not telling hard working miners that she was going to shut them down in the name of the fake environmental god. Hillary actually acting like she cared would middle America. Hillary not telling Americans that she wanted to keep them from owning guns. And the list goes on and on.

So you can keep telling me the Russians are a big deal and I really don't give a flying F$*k. So are the Chinese who we actually fought in two wars. So is Islam who has fought us in wars and are partially responsible for the establishment of the modern Marine Corp. Heck Islam has been trying to destroy western culture for over 1000 years. So no. The Russians don't bother me. They only bother you because A) it is something to complain about B) Hillary lost.
Do you think you'll ever join the rest of the world in the 21st century? I find it very hypocritical that you lecture people on Christianity out of one side of your mouth while you defend a liar out of the other side. Be consistent or give the Jesus talk a rest.
Old     (TheWakeIsReal)      Join Date: Jun 2016       02-17-2017, 6:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Don't know. Trump has only been in office for one month. Same as you should do. Wait and find out something real, then complain.

I know that Reagan shut down illegal protestors harshly. Even sent in the national guard to take care of them. He fired Air Traffic Controllers for an illegal strike. He made the Russians believe that he meant business when it came to them thinking we would use deadly force in dealing with situations. He also worked closely with them when they signaled they had enough.
Ahh yes, lets bring up shooting protestors in the back with buck shot shall we? Or when they basically used Vietnam tactics and spread chemicals over the city by helicopter?

I actually don't mind Reagan and I do think he played a huge role in getting Gorbachev to come to his senses, but I wouldn't bring up what he did to the protestors.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-17-2017, 6:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Did you feel that way when Bush did it?

What make you think that Trump will not do that? Successful business people surround themselves with smart people to collect the data and come up with plans with each departments different biases in mind. The top executive has to make a decision if those plans meet the objectives of the direction of the company/ country. The executive staff may argue like cats and dogs about where they are going. At the end of the day, the executive has to stand up and take the heat and they get the reward. I think Trump has had to do that for years in his business dealings.

That is why it is easier for executives to be President than say a congressman. Congressmen don't have to really put their foot down and take action. It always ends up being a group effort and they never really have to take responsibility.
Bush Snr, yes i think that was probably the right call. Bush Jnr no, that was a mistake imo.

The reason i don't think trump will carefully consider anything is he just hasn't displayed the ability to calmly consider anything. Everything seems to be reactionary and bizarre
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2017, 7:51 PM Reply   
Trump was very hesitant toward taking out Saddam. He is slso very against nation building. Everyone knows my opinion on these matters.
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2017, 9:15 PM Reply   
The LIBIOT's continue to bathe in fake news...
Attached Images
 
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2017, 9:27 PM Reply   
Question: should Islam be held accountable for Radical Islam?
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-17-2017, 10:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Question: should Islam be held accountable for Radical Islam?
Should moderate Christians be held responsible for the KKK and westboro Baptist Church?
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2017, 10:30 PM Reply   
OK, since we are answering questions with questions...

Should the Catholic Church have been criticized for their priest scandal?

Unlike the priest scandal, the actions of radical/fundamental/literal Muslims is FULLY supported but the scripture of the religion and the actions of their prophet.

Plus, by scale, the Islam problem is 1000s of times more significant in scale.
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2017, 10:55 PM Reply   
What is strange is that moderate Muslims are the most killed group by the radical/fundamentalist Muslims and yet they say almost nothing and they have almost no influence. Why is this?
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2017, 11:03 PM Reply   
Plus, if the KKK was relevant and terrorizing the USA/WORLD then I would think every avenue would be used to shut them down.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-17-2017, 11:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
OK, since we are answering questions with questions...

Should the Catholic Church have been criticized for their priest scandal? .
Yes. Unlike the other examples it is something they are directly responsible for
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-17-2017, 11:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
What is strange is that moderate Muslims are the most killed group by the radical/fundamentalist Muslims and yet they say almost nothing and they have almost no influence. Why is this?
Moderate Muslims get zero mainstream media, where would you expect to here it?
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-17-2017, 11:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Plus, if the KKK was relevant and terrorizing the USA/WORLD then I would think every avenue would be used to shut them down.
Yes probably true but did that make mainstream Christianity responsible for them?
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-18-2017, 12:13 AM Reply   
The KKK is irrelevant. If they were creating international havoc claiming to be the ultimate followers of Jesus, the Christians would be speaking up in mass.
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-18-2017, 12:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Unlike the other examples it is something they are directly responsible for
Nonsense.
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-18-2017, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Question: should Islam be held accountable for Radical Islam?
No, you should judge someone by their beliefs and actions. Not by a 3rd party interpretation of their religion. Christians don't want to be judged by the fact they don't pay any attention to the actual teaching of their savior. Why should Muslims be judged if they don't pay attention to the actual teaching, as interpreted by the christian conservative, of their prophet?
Old     (TheWakeIsReal)      Join Date: Jun 2016       02-18-2017, 12:27 PM Reply   
Again, white terrorism on the rise here eh? Those darn refugees though making our country unsafe though I tell you what!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...attack-n721881
Old    Markj (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-18-2017, 12:58 PM Reply   
Holy cow! Figuratively speaking, Delta and GD not only have you libbies on the ground, they're stomping your heads in too. This is a bloodbath. Wow.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-18-2017, 2:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Holy cow! Figuratively speaking, Delta and GD not only have you libbies on the ground, they're stomping your heads in too. This is a bloodbath. Wow.
Fake news! Dishonest Christians! Sad!
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-18-2017, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Nonsense.
If it is your position that moderate Muslims should be responsible for extremist Muslims then I would suggest you just widen your scope and say all moderate religion is responsible for all religious extremists. Otherwise you are just being a hypocrite. Not that hypocrisy is something Christians seem to have a problem with.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-18-2017, 3:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Lol Trump gets an early start on his weekend - back in Florida by 3:30pm. Been in office a month and already taken 3 vacations to Florida at around 3 mil a pop. Nice!
What's that, Trump has spent more on holidays in a month than Obama did in a year? Not bad for a guy who slammed Obama for taking holidays and said he wouldn't take holidays if he was in office. Not only is he stupid he is a hypocrite.
Old    Markj (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-18-2017, 5:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Fake news! Dishonest Christians! Sad!
Sticks and stones...
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-18-2017, 7:44 PM Reply   
Moderate Muslims are in no way responsible for the actions of radical Muslims. Complicit or not, they are not responsible. Never the less, this serious problem for the civilized world can only be resolved by Muslims. No outside influence will fix this. Only Muslims can fix what Islam is producing. And, IMO, the civilized world has every right to ask Muslims to get their house in order.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-19-2017, 1:53 AM Reply   
I don't agree it can only be solved by Muslims, it has to be tackled by everyone doing there bit. If first world nations would stop invading 3rd world oil rich nations that would be a good start.
Old    Dallas Cowboys #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-19-2017, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
No, you should judge someone by their beliefs and actions. Not by a 3rd party interpretation of their religion. Christians don't want to be judged by the fact they don't pay any attention to the actual teaching of their savior. Why should Muslims be judged if they don't pay attention to the actual teaching, as interpreted by the christian conservative, of their prophet?
Sounds like you're judging all Christians by the actions of some Christians.What is a Christian? Where are these so called Christians failing? As far as judging Muslims God's word explains that clearly. God is the only true judge. As a true Christian we are commanded not to judge others,but to love others.
Old    Brett W (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-19-2017, 10:16 AM Reply   
I hope the Swedes are doing okay.
Old    Shawndoggy (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-19-2017, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
I hope the Swedes are doing okay.
I wonder if the reports of Sweden essentially saying "WTF?" are fake news? Probably. Sad.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-19-2017, 11:27 AM Reply   
Yes, our hearts go out to the swedes. Oh, as i was talking about earlier
Attached Images
  
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-19-2017, 11:31 AM Reply   
Fake news reports 7,000 people turned up for Donalds victory lap, I wonder how many people actually turned up? 100,000 probably, Donald will tell us soon
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-20-2017, 1:38 AM Reply   
Honestly Dane, as a fiscal conservative how do you feel about Trump spending $11.3 million in one month for 3 trips to Mar a Lago and his son to go South America to promote a new Trump tower? Obama's average was barely more than that PER YEAR.

Also curious what you think about the Dallas Morning News report on what's already happening in Texas with Trump's bluster on trade
http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/co...attle-ranchers
Old    Cliff (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-20-2017, 11:10 AM Reply   
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/1...mp-border-wall
Old    Dustin Cross (DCross)      Join Date: Jul 2016       02-20-2017, 11:16 AM Reply   
I thought this was a wakeboarding website/forum?
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-20-2017, 11:22 AM Reply   
Bahahaha. Wow Cliff that group needs to spend a few bucks on a decent website. And the article reads like a commercial lol. Could tell it was illegitimate just from the "interview" before looking up how little credibility this group has.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cent...ration_Studies
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-20-2017, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCross View Post
I thought this was a wakeboarding website/forum?
You're in the "non-wakeboarding" section, broham.
Old    Cliff (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-20-2017, 12:30 PM Reply   
I agree with your web site comment. But, it does make an interesting point. How much does keeping illegals illegal cost the economy. If your answer is nothing....then I suggest that you visit a border town near you.
I do think that a rational discussion needs to had about status. amnesty, deport, or status quo. There seems to be only name calling and aggression
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-20-2017, 1:14 PM Reply   
Wes, do you realize that 1 million is 1 millionth of a trillion and we have a 20T debt? There is a much bigger picture than monthly incidentals.

With all changes there are winners and losers. NAFTA created a ton of USA workers as losers. Reversing bad ideas will create losers in the short term.
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-20-2017, 1:26 PM Reply   
Dane, your math seems a little off.

Trump is averaging $10million/MONTH more than Obama which by my math is $120mil per year and nearly half a bil for his term.

Not a number to so flippantly discount, especially when it's going for biz trips to fill the Trump coffers. Reducing the debt starts with reducing the deficit (something Obama did consistently). Hope Trump follows suit.
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-21-2017, 12:55 AM Reply   
p.s. kudos to Trump on the McMaster pick. finally someone who's sharp and is not a yes man. Hope he lasts.
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-24-2017, 5:36 PM Reply   
I am all for gay marriage and transgender acceptance but this is a great example of why liberal loon kumbaya logic fails miserably...

Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-24-2017, 6:51 PM Reply   
So I take it you're fine with him spending half a billion (or a billion if two terms) on vacations and trips for private biz on the taxpayer dime?

How about wasting more taxpayer dollars going after states that have legalized marijuana? Not only is it an absurd waste of resources, but whatever happened to state rights? Guess that's only when convenient.
Old     (TheWakeIsReal)      Join Date: Jun 2016       02-24-2017, 6:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
I am all for gay marriage and transgender acceptance but this is a great example of why liberal loon kumbaya logic fails miserably...

The guy is citing Breitbart. While I don't agree with the CNN guy, I don't think many transgender women are PROUD of their penis and probably won't go around showing it off in a women's locker room. Also a strange locker room for 12 year olds to be in with a grown anybody whether or not they're the same sex or not so the whole argument is pretty much null. I know for any youth sports a grown ANYBODY couldn't be naked in the room with minors. So this entire thing is idiotic. Including the CNN guy.
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-24-2017, 7:20 PM Reply   
I totally disagree with the concept that you ARE what you think you ARE at the moment. It leaves openings for massive abuse.

Tucker takes the gender-choice further and abuses this thimble brained liberal...

Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-24-2017, 7:36 PM Reply   
Strange how Trump hasn't tweeted about the domestic terrorist that shot 3 people at a bar in Kansas after yelling "get out of my country."

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...134459444.html
Attached Images
 
Old     (TheWakeIsReal)      Join Date: Jun 2016       02-24-2017, 9:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
I totally disagree with the concept that you ARE what you think you ARE at the moment. It leaves openings for massive abuse.

I am all for gay marriage and transgender acceptance but this is a great example of why liberal loon kumbaya logic fails miserably...

So wait, you don't agree with transgender's acceptance but you are all for transgender acceptance. Makes sense. Must be my damn liberal brain that can't follow your logic. Why don't you break down why that guy's video isn't right? Would you want a naked penis around your 12 year old boy in the mens locker room? Does this have anything to do with transgender? Or is it just common sense that you don't have naked adults around children.
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-24-2017, 10:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
I totally disagree with the concept that you ARE what you think you ARE at the moment.
If you are a male and you want to live your life as a female, you should have to find the support of a shrink and legally change your gender to tfemale.

This way, you are one gender at a time and you can prove it. This way some sicko non-transgender fool cannot game the system.
Old    Jeremy (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Yesterday, 7:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
If you are a male and you want to live your life as a female, you should have to find the support of a shrink and legally change your gender to tfemale.

This way, you are one gender at a time and you can prove it. This way some sicko non-transgender fool cannot game the system.
So are you advocating having to "prove" gender to use a public bathroom? Like showing your genitalia to enter a restroom?
Old    Ian Brown (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       Yesterday, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Strange how Trump hasn't tweeted about the domestic terrorist that shot 3 people at a bar in Kansas after yelling "get out of my country."

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...134459444.html


This was very close to where I grew up and i still have friends that live very close to where this happened. It is crazy to me that this isn't receiving more attention. If a Musiim ran into a bar yelling death to infidels you know Trump would be all over it. White guy shooting innocent people in the name of bigotry and racism... birds chirping.
Old     (TheWakeIsReal)      Join Date: Jun 2016       Yesterday, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
If you are a male and you want to live your life as a female, you should have to find the support of a shrink and legally change your gender to tfemale.

This way, you are one gender at a time and you can prove it. This way some sicko non-transgender fool cannot game the system.
Can you explain to me how you can "game the system" by being a pretend transgender?
Old     (TheWakeIsReal)      Join Date: Jun 2016       Yesterday, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
This was very close to where I grew up and i still have friends that live very close to where this happened. It is crazy to me that this isn't receiving more attention. If a Musiim ran into a bar yelling death to infidels you know Trump would be all over it. White guy shooting innocent people in the name of bigotry and racism... birds chirping.
Because Trumpettes don't want to admit that this entire thing is backfiring. The whites are the ones acting out of control and are soon going to grow the very thing they're so scared of if they keep shooting up mosques and foreigners.
Old    Ian Brown (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       Yesterday, 3:11 PM Reply   
like this? http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...134965699.html
Old    Ian Brown (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       Yesterday, 3:27 PM Reply   
another article regarding the shooting in KS. These guys were engineers are Garmin. It will not be good for the US if the top quality people in tech are scared to come here and work for our companies.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...134801079.html
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       Today, 1:44 AM Reply   
Finally someone with some sense in this administration. Wonder how long Trump will let him hang around.

"Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, told the staff of the National Security Council on Thursday, in his first “all hands” staff meeting, that the label “radical Islamic terrorism” was not helpful because terrorists are “un-Islamic,” according to people who were in the meeting."

These kinds of conclusions are not really controversial within the professional intelligence community. It will be interesting to see how they sit with Steve Bannon and the President himself.
Old    Jeremy (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Today, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Finally someone with some sense in this administration. Wonder how long Trump will let him hang around.

"Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, told the staff of the National Security Council on Thursday, in his first “all hands” staff meeting, that the label “radical Islamic terrorism” was not helpful because terrorists are “un-Islamic,” according to people who were in the meeting."

These kinds of conclusions are not really controversial within the professional intelligence community. It will be interesting to see how they sit with Steve Bannon and the President himself.
If he keeps talking like that, he'll be fired soon. Steve Bannon has made a fortune convincing conservatives that Muslims are evil.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 9:41 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us