Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 7:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Dude, WTF is wrong with you? You used to have some (somewhat) rational viewpoints, now you just sound like a guy that is ready to grab a Tiki torch and take to the streets.

Speaking of "common sense", you have zero in that department. For you to pin all of the woes of this country on one political party just displays you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. If CA is so bad to you, why don't you move? Oh that's right, you are sucking on that state govt. teet you claim to despise. More hypocrisy on your part.

Personally, I think dumbfuks like you are the ones that need "wiping out". Fortunately for this country, guys like you are a dying breed. Once your generation is gone, this country will hopefully be able to forget this era in our history, where we got dangerously close to being like the country in the movie Idiocracy. Trump is your President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho. Only the mentally-challenged would think that a guy, whose only claim to fame is being a reality TV show star, would be a great president.

You are the textbook example of a hypocrite. You earned that crown, now wear it proudly.
I would have zero problem with someone starting it off against you democrats. Lite that torch.

Actually I don't get paid by the state like you do so there is that. The state government is what is trying to wipe out middle class people like me. I am trying to survive the state. The national democrats which are ran by California leftist are coming after you next. Yep, once guys like me are gone, you can be one with Mexico and the UN all you want then you can pay for them and wonder why you can not make it.

I don't put my the issues of the country on one party, but I do know which party actively campaigns against America and even goes around the world saying they are sorry for Americans. Your party is more full of chit than a christmas turkey.

Is idiocracy another one of your hollywood hit piece movies that are designed to trigger the unstable democrat masses.

I finally figured out why you unhinged democrats are into everything race. It is overcompensation. You feel guilty for your democrat forefathers enslaving blacks and running the kkk. Now you want so desperately prove you are not a racists that you have swung to bizzaro world. You now live in a world where everyone everywhere is better than white people just for the sake of your white guilt. I don't have guilt about jack squat because, unlike you and your relatives, our conscience is clear.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 8:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
1970s? I turned 18 in 1995 broham.

Many of the folks my mom grew up with are the nicest folks I've ever known. They'd also flip (and have) if they knew I didn't marry a white chick.

Many of them are pieces of chit like this (this is the town my mom grew up in):
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ory-story.html

Let me know how many stories you find with those roles reversed. Or these (just about 40 minutes down the road):
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/09/u...s-killing.html

I've been lucky to grow up in and live in extremely diverse communities, including living abroad for a bit. There is a big difference between seeing everything in terms of color and sex (not even sure what that really means) and being aware of times and places where they are an issue. Adults can do the latter without falling into the former.

I knew Wilford Penny, that piece of chit scumbag mayor:
"These guys were drinking, and this guy [Johnson] liked to dance. I'm not surprised when they get to drinking and use the n-word. The black boy was somewhere he shouldn't have been, although they brought him out there.""

Boys will be boys was the sentiment around town. Sure folks will hold the door open for them but when push comes to shove black folks are still seen as less than worthless.
You can go into Oakland right now if you want it it will happen. Sounds like real winners down in that town. Can you as a white person go down to South Central at night? Day? Can you go into anywhere in Oakland as a white person. Chicago? Almost any big city in non-white section. It does every day.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       Yesterday, 8:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Merry Christmas, retard.
How very chritian of you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 9:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
How very chritian of you.