Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-02-2014, 9:58 AM Reply   
This POS parked In front of my house and has been parked here for a few days I went to check it out and noticed his Hitch
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-02-2014, 9:59 AM Reply   
OJ Simpsons Bronco is now a Cement Mixing Rig!!!
Attached Images

Old     (onetogofast)      Join Date: Jun 2012       12-02-2014, 11:01 AM Reply   
I don't see the problem... LOL
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-02-2014, 12:16 PM Reply   
Safety first!!!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-02-2014, 1:47 PM Reply   
he's begging to have his registration tag stolen!
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-02-2014, 2:56 PM Reply   
^^^^^^
Or that's the tag he stole......
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-02-2014, 3:23 PM Reply   
^^^^ That wouldn't surprise me at all ^^^^^

Apparently this guy parks this rig around the corner and the neighbors from around the corner have run him off by constantly calling the cops and now he apparently THINKS he has found a new place to park?

I found out that all parking related issues in my town are now done ONLINE. You can simply report a abandoned vehicle and even submit a photo. Brilliant!!!!
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       12-02-2014, 6:20 PM Reply   
be a shame if the nut went missing off that tow-bolt.. on accident of course.... stuff happens.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       12-02-2014, 6:27 PM Reply   
What makes you think there is a nut on it? That's what gravity if for!
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       12-02-2014, 8:01 PM Reply   
Wow, when I saw the hitch I expected it to be attached to a train from the old west that was about to be robbed. You zoomed out and I saw the old cement mixer and was not disapointed.
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       12-02-2014, 10:27 PM Reply   
Keep Tahoe Bluuuuuuuueeeeeeee!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-02-2014, 11:06 PM Reply   
The guy is obviously a mason of some sort. The reason it's been sitting is because its finally been raining in NorCal (thank God). Maybe you can make friends. Never hurts to know people in the trades. Don't be short sighted here. Use this to your advantage. It could be worse. How bout a 1972 Caddy pulls up and sits... Be a cup is half full kinda guy. Maybe you can overlay his Tahoe sticker with a "keep Tulloch blue" sticker.

Last edited by markj; 12-02-2014 at 11:10 PM.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       12-03-2014, 10:15 AM Reply   
Hey G - at least he's keeping Tahoe blue. Give the guy a break!
hahahahahahahahahahh.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-04-2014, 7:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The guy is obviously a mason of some sort. The reason it's been sitting is because its finally been raining in NorCal (thank God). Maybe you can make friends. Never hurts to know people in the trades. Don't be short sighted here. Use this to your advantage. It could be worse. How bout a 1972 Caddy pulls up and sits... Be a cup is half full kinda guy. Maybe you can overlay his Tahoe sticker with a "keep Tulloch blue" sticker.

You're telling me that you would actually hire this guy to do a job for you? If he can't afford to purchase the proper safe equipment to tow his mixer what makes you think he does quality work? And the fact that he has to park his rig in front of random peoples houses, why doesn't he have a yard or his own house to park it at? Red flags all over the place. I bet his slabs come custom with cracking and sloping issues.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-05-2014, 6:21 AM Reply   
Yea I don't know what happend but I came out the next moring to see this
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-05-2014, 6:23 AM Reply   
Looks like the overnight storm may have unhitched his trailer and caused it to jack knife all the way around to the front if his truck LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2014, 6:42 AM Reply   
What the?............... That's weird.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2014, 6:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsidarider View Post
You're telling me that you would actually hire this guy to do a job for you? If he can't afford to purchase the proper safe equipment to tow his mixer what makes you think he does quality work? And the fact that he has to park his rig in front of random peoples houses, why doesn't he have a yard or his own house to park it at? Red flags all over the place. I bet his slabs come custom with cracking and sloping issues.
Hey, who knows? Maybe it's a young guy just starting his own business.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-05-2014, 9:01 AM Reply   
The roach came and moved it the next day. Yesterday when I was rakeing up the leaves I saw the police neon green "move it" ticket on the ground. The Roach just came and threw the ticket on the ground and then moved his rig down the street. Like I said Musical Parking. IMO if you can park your own vehicals in front of your own house and you have to do this kind on stuff you have bigger problems, I'm sure the guy has 10 diffrent cars and he shuffles them all around ect.
Attached Images

Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-05-2014, 9:26 AM Reply   
It looks like an old school Ford or Dodge van in front of it. Pimp that thing out and it would be a sick pro touring or surf van.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2014, 10:45 AM Reply   
Did you see the guy?
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       12-05-2014, 10:54 AM Reply   
G are you in RWC?
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       12-05-2014, 11:51 AM Reply   
Dude! that's my van!