Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    Ken W (kenteck)      Join Date: Jan 2005       08-01-2014, 1:31 PM Reply   
I see this more and more every year, just waiting to hear a horror story of one coming off and hitting the car behind them, I came across this sticker, thought it was cool to see something now on towers
Attached Images
 
Old    Dave (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-01-2014, 2:20 PM Reply   
Funny, I was just thinking about this as I saw boards in racks at a local shopping mall. It absolutely urks the S### out of me seeing this. I understand if you are just a few minutes from the lake or don't get over a certain speed but the person I saw would have to get on the highway to get to the closest lake. I've almost wanted to ask a local dealer if he says anything to people he sells boats too about it. Off the water I think it's dangerous at almost any speed. Sometimes I just wish there was more education on things like this....among other things.

Then again, the same dealer passed me the other night on the lake about 60' away with his FX44 listed right over for surfing. I figured he would have a bit more common sense not to do that to someone. Apparently not.
Old    Darrin (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       08-01-2014, 3:21 PM Reply   
I trailer with boards in my racks (swung in & bound tight) to our closest spot. I’m less than 3 miles away and the highest speed limit is 35 mph for the trip. I figure I can go that fast on the water. Sometimes we leave the bimini up too on the way out as the launch is so small and usually crawling with cops due to the public beach adjacent to the docks so we just set the boat buddy, rear tie downs, and cut out to wipe down at home. Any further and no boards and covered. The sticker is just to help the manufacturer avoid liability later. Just like the ones that say not to over load the boat or add more ballast. I’m sure everyone follows those right?
Old    Mike (slowwwflowww)      Join Date: Mar 2011       08-01-2014, 3:37 PM Reply   
Uless you live REAL close to launch DON'T.
Old     (kx250frider617)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-01-2014, 6:28 PM Reply   
I usually swivel my boards inside the boat but only when I'm driving under 45mph.
Old    Ron (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       08-02-2014, 6:28 AM Reply   
I do it but with boats swung in. I've also got the old bungee cord system. I'm about 7 miles away with 4 miles being 55mph. I can see in review mirror that the laces hardly even blow around no big deal.
Old    Mike K (mike2001)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-02-2014, 4:13 PM Reply   
Is it really that hard to take 4 boards out of the racks? Good grief
Old    Joe (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-02-2014, 6:13 PM Reply   
just.... dont.....ever... is it seriously that hard to set them on the floor or in the locker....or in the truck? id say nothing over 25-30 mph.....what speed to do max out with them in the racks on the water? Don't go over that speed.
Old    dtc (mach90)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-03-2014, 7:56 AM Reply   
This thread makes me wonder … when the new owner/boater who doesn't fully understand the intent and constraints of the experienced boaters choices, watches from a distance and thinks to himself, "humm, that looks cool, shows off all my super cool expensive new stuff, and saves me a bunch of time …".

At the very least we're all on the road together, and usually have loved ones & family members with us. It would be an avoidable tragedy to have someone killed in an accident because a board let loose and caused another driver to react in a way that led to a fatality.

Two rules on our boat; 1) Be safe & 2) Have fun … with those in mind, go for it like there won't be a tomorrow!
Old    Connor (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       08-03-2014, 10:32 AM Reply   
When I see boards on the racks going down the highway one word comes to mind.... WALLY!

If your ramp is in your neighborhood that's one thing, but going 70 down the highway is another...
Old    Charlie Zulu (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       08-03-2014, 11:12 AM Reply   
^^ X2^^ except I think dumass that pulls a tube more then he throws a crowmobe and powerturns continuously.. lmbo.........
Old    Dave Diaz (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-03-2014, 10:16 PM Reply   
Do them a favor, just take their boards from them. No matter how far away from the ramp.
Old    "G" (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-04-2014, 8:45 AM Reply   
Unless you store the boat with the boards on the racks I don't see how leaving the boards on the racks saves you any time. Most everyone takes their boards down when they get home anyways so what's the difference they have to come off anyways
Old    Brett B. (Brett_B)      Join Date: Sep 2010       08-04-2014, 12:24 PM Reply   
While I would never do it at highway speeds, I trailer with board in the racks (swung in so they don't stick out) every time we go to our local riding spot as we never go over 40 mph and it's about 15 mins away. I have being doing it for years now and never have even come close to having a problem. The boards donít budge even an inch, then again I also make sure that I don't have worn out bungees and the racks hold the boards really well.

Can somebody tell me, if the boards are adequately secured in the racks while going 40mph on the water, how exactly is 40 mph on the road going to make them suddenly not secure enough?
Old    William Burell (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       08-04-2014, 12:41 PM Reply   
The real question is why would you tow with them on? You have to remove and put them on somewhere.........why not at the lake?
Old    Brett B. (Brett_B)      Join Date: Sep 2010       08-04-2014, 1:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamburell View Post
The real question is why would you tow with them on? You have to remove and put them on somewhere.........why not at the lake?
Why not tow with them at reasonable speeds and short distances? Why not put them on at the garage?

My boards go straight from the wall storage racks in my garage to the wakeboard racks on my tower, and then back onto the wall storage racks in the garage when I'm done. I thought the purpose of wakeboard racks was to...well...hold wakeboards. Why would I put 4 boards on the floor or seats to bounce around when I have racks that hold them securely? Why would I shove them in locker storage that I use for other things when I have racks that hold them securely? Maybe that is why after 3 seasons my interior and vinyl still look like brand new with no dings, scratches, or tears anywhere that boards often cause.

If you are that worried about the boards falling out of the racks on the road at the same speeds you hit on the water maybe you should just get some better racks. So you didn't answer the question I posed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett_B View Post
Can somebody tell me, if the boards are adequately secured in the racks while going 40mph on the water, how exactly is 40 mph on the road going to make them suddenly not secure enough?
Old    Adam (ac88926)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2014, 1:44 PM Reply   
Where we tow to the ramp is a narrow 2 lane road with big trees everywhere. I could see someone snagging a tree limb with a board and either breaking something the isnt as strong as the tree limb or breaking the tree limb and having it slam into the boat/windshield. Probably a low chance of this happening but it could happen. Not saying this is how your area is around your ramp, just saying it is one of a few things that could happen.
Old    Onthe Creek (onthecreek)      Join Date: Apr 2013       08-04-2014, 4:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett_B View Post
Can somebody tell me, if the boards are adequately secured in the racks while going 40mph on the water, how exactly is 40 mph on the road going to make them suddenly not secure enough?
do you go slamming through rollers at 40 mph? that's probably a bit excessive for a comparison but the boat gets a much rougher ride on a trailer suspension than it does in the water. towers take more stress and that transfers to the hull especially if yo've got 50 lbs of speakers up high on the tower. maybe your boards don't pop out of the racks but that doesn't make it a good practice.
Old     (kx250frider617)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-04-2014, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onthecreek View Post
do you go slamming through rollers at 40 mph? that's probably a bit excessive for a comparison but the boat gets a much rougher ride on a trailer suspension than it does in the water. towers take more stress and that transfers to the hull especially if yo've got 50 lbs of speakers up high on the tower. maybe your boards don't pop out of the racks but that doesn't make it a good practice.
I don't know about you, but when the water gets choppy, my boat gets slammed around pretty hard. Probably, 10x worse than on a trailer. Trailer suspension takes the shock, while in the water, the hull is hitting waves with full force.

I've been dumb before and have ridden in the boat while on the trailer, and it rides smoother than you think. For instance, my tower mirror always stays in the same spot while driving on the highway, but doing 20-25mph over super choppy waters, that mirror constantly gets knocked out of place.

But for towing boards in the board racks, use common sense. Driving on side streets to the ramp, I don't see a problem with. Getting on the interstate at 65mph is obviously a dumb thing to do. The biggest concern I would have is people forgetting to bungie the boards down, thus causing them to fly off the tower.
Old    William Burell (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       08-05-2014, 4:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why not tow with them at reasonable speeds and short distances? Why not put them on at the garage?

My boards go straight from the wall storage racks in my garage to the wakeboard racks on my tower, and then back onto the wall storage racks in the garage when I'm done. I thought the purpose of wakeboard racks was to...well...hold wakeboards. Why would I put 4 boards on the floor or seats to bounce around when I have racks that hold them securely? Why would I shove them in locker storage that I use for other things when I have racks that hold them securely? Maybe that is why after 3 seasons my interior and vinyl still look like brand new with no dings, scratches, or tears anywhere that boards often cause.

If you are that worried about the boards falling out of the racks on the road at the same speeds you hit on the water maybe you should just get some better racks. So you didn't answer the question I posed:
1) I just throw my boards in the back of the truck. You may not have a truck but most of us are not towing with fiats either.
2) Better racks? I try to think about Murphys law. You snag a branch and pop a shock cord or your cord just comes undone. Where does the board go?

I personally just don't do it. Even if I wanted to I have the MC clamp racks and SS boards don't fit worth a flip into them. I mean hey you do what you want but I don't understand why we'd throw setups that cost 500+ and risk throwing them through someones windshield.
Old    Raymond Foster (burban89)      Join Date: Nov 2006       08-05-2014, 4:28 AM Reply   
I use to run with my boards on the racks as the ramp is around a mile or so from my house. Well I guess the town did not trim the trees as much this year as a few weeks ago headed home after sunset we left 3 boards in the racks like any other night. Got home and looked back and my buddies board was hanging by a boot and the strap on the rack had broke. I guess I caught a tree on the way home. Thankfully his board did not hit the ground.

A few years ago I bought some cheap wakeboard racks off ebay and used them a season. The second season I noticed I had to keep tightening one side every trip. Well on the way to the ramp one day with two boards in the rack the center bolt snapped and the wake and both boards smacked the road. Thankfully I saw them fall and stopped to get them. Chipped my buddies board and worked mine over pretty good. Also chipped the boat.
Old    Ron (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       08-05-2014, 5:32 AM Reply   
My boards are stored overhead in my garage above my boat. So yes more of a pain to take them down then put in truck then at lake take out of truck put in racks then reverse. Honestly with the racks turned in I don't even think my board would come out even if not bungie tied. Like I said I can see in the rear view that the laces hardly even blow around. And honestly I could care less if u think Wally or not. Racks are designed to hold boards inplace and they do a pretty dang good job. Not sure I'd trust the MC clamping racks though.
Old    James Proctor (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       08-05-2014, 5:56 AM Reply   
I also travel with the boards in the rack swung inside the boat. I do add a strap to tie the boards down and don't rely on the bungee straps to hold them in.
Old    Joe (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-05-2014, 7:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicron View Post
My boards are stored overhead in my garage above my boat. So yes more of a pain to take them down then put in truck then at lake take out of truck put in racks then reverse. Honestly with the racks turned in I don't even think my board would come out even if not bungie tied. Like I said I can see in the rear view that the laces hardly even blow around. And honestly I could care less if u think Wally or not. Racks are designed to hold boards inplace and they do a pretty dang good job. In a specific design environment, yes. Not sure I'd trust the MC clamping racks though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by allzway View Post
I also travel with the boards in the rack swung inside the boat. I do add a strap to tie the boards down and don't rely on the bungee straps to hold them in.
You guys are seriously that lazy, you cant pull a couple of boards off the tower? Obviously you are too lazy to wipe down the boat then...
Old    Ron (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       08-06-2014, 4:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebeaverandboats View Post
You guys are seriously that lazy, you cant pull a couple of boards off the tower? Obviously you are too lazy to wipe down the boat then...

Lazy? Whatever man, it's not about lazy it's about doing what works, been working for 5yrs for me. I'm not cramming my boards in a locker and not piling them in the back of the truck if I don't have to. Racks hold boards which is what they are meant to do and they do it well. Yes it is entirely possible for a bungie to break and a board to come out. But the odds of that happening are slim to none in my opinion. I honestly think boards would stay in my racks even without a bungie. They angle they are at and the wind force does not work them out. U see service trucks flying up and down the roads all the time with ladders and such bungie tied on and they are fine. Listen u do what you want and I'll continue to do what I want and we will all be fine. Btw my boat has never left a launch without getting sprayed and wiped down either.
Old    Ally (alcarlaw1)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-06-2014, 5:35 AM Reply   
Here's another angle. What would happen if you had to perform an emergency stop or had a collission whilst trailering your boat? The forces at play will easily dislodge a wakeboard (from the bestest most super duper board, rad boardrack). The board will quite happily sail through the air until it hits something or someone. What if your trailer gets hit side on, do you honestly think the rack will hold the board. Not a chance.

On a boat, you do 20 something mph, accelerate up to that and down from that slowly and dont pull any G's. In an accident, it is a totally different game.

Quite simply, those that leave their boards wholst trailering are probably a little lazy, naive, ignorant or soft in the head. Take your pick.

Last edited by alcarlaw1; 08-06-2014 at 5:39 AM. Reason: spelling!
Old    Ron (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       08-06-2014, 6:21 AM Reply   
Alcarlaw1, honestly if I rear end someone or my boat gets broadsided I think the boards in my rack will be the least of my worries! And I've locked up brakes once doing 55mph and not an issue. Not sure what racks u guys have but my factory titan racks ain't gonna let a wake board fly out without a fight! I'll admit there is absolutely zero chance of them flying out the back of my suburban but if were to roll the suburban I don't think I'd want loose boards flying around inside there either? Maybe I am safer with them in the racks after all!
Old    James Proctor (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       08-06-2014, 6:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebeaverandboats View Post
You guys are seriously that lazy, you cant pull a couple of boards off the tower? Obviously you are too lazy to wipe down the boat then...
That is a dumb ass statement. I said they are strapped down with more than the bungee cords.

They are not going anywhere and it is the best place to carry four wakeboards, since all the storage in the boat is filled.

Do what is best for you and don't worry about anyone else.
Old    dtc (mach90)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-06-2014, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by allzway View Post
Do what is best for you and don't worry about anyone else.
Isn't this kind of belief system exactly opposite to why many of the members on this board try to encourage the growth of water sports, engage in learning, and share their experience as examples?

Perhaps Joe's comment could be interpreted as inflammatory, hence your response, however I'm willing to bet the moment the jet ski crowd does what is best for themselves and doesn't worry about you and your safety/wellbeing, or a tuber wally cuts right in front of your perfect wake/wave/line/etc, that tune might change a little.

There are a lot of members on here with many different areas of expertise, from how boats are maintained, to law enforcement, to the practice of law, engineers, physicians, etc.

I would offer that the topic of this thread is at the very least a point of debate, with opinions and rationale for each choice. Perhaps an individual can't be persuaded one way or the other with discussion, but usually lawyers are pretty good at extracting finances from someone when warnings/recommendations/advice is not adhered to and there is injury or loss of life as a result.

Keep riding the boards, enjoy the season, and strive to get better in all areas of the boating experience every time!
Old     (kx250frider617)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-06-2014, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcarlaw1 View Post
Here's another angle. What would happen if you had to perform an emergency stop or had a collission whilst trailering your boat? The forces at play will easily dislodge a wakeboard (from the bestest most super duper board, rad boardrack). The board will quite happily sail through the air until it hits something or someone. What if your trailer gets hit side on, do you honestly think the rack will hold the board. Not a chance.

On a boat, you do 20 something mph, accelerate up to that and down from that slowly and dont pull any G's. In an accident, it is a totally different game.

Quite simply, those that leave their boards wholst trailering are probably a little lazy, naive, ignorant or soft in the head. Take your pick.
In a collision like that, I would think the boat would break those puny little straps and come to take you out before a board will.

Plus, people on here are saying to lay the boards in the bed of the truck or in the boat, essentially NOT tied down. In a accident, those will be flying death traps before a bungied down board that on the rack. Just saying.

I think someone should do a test, how much force it takes to break a board from the rack. I know the old fashion bungie racks will hold longer than the clamp style.
Old    Joe (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-06-2014, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicron View Post
Lazy? Whatever man, it's not about lazy it's about doing what works, been working for 5yrs for me. I'm not cramming my boards in a locker and not piling them in the back of the truck if I don't have to. Racks hold boards which is what they are meant to do and they do it well. Yes it is entirely possible for a bungie to break and a board to come out. But the odds of that happening are slim to none in my opinion. I honestly think boards would stay in my racks even without a bungie. They angle they are at and the wind force does not work them out. U see service trucks flying up and down the roads all the time with ladders and such bungie tied on and they are fine. Listen u do what you want and I'll continue to do what I want and we will all be fine. Btw my boat has never left a launch without getting sprayed and wiped down either.
Uh oh, you are also the guy that insists on wiping his boat down at the launch....strike 2.

My internet jousting will likely make no difference, you should continue to do whatever it is you like....but the old saying "what you dont know wont hurt you" is false, "what you dont know that you dont know, WILL hurt you"

Before you go standing behind your opinions, you should realize that in math and physics there are no opinions. You should look into dynamic loading and shock loading, basic principles in aerodynamics, and read up on fatigue and materials before you decide your current level of risk and liability is acceptable for yourself and others.

Also, rule 1 of wakeworld, expect to be challenged on everything. And expect an engineer to butt his nose in.
Old    Brett B. (Brett_B)      Join Date: Sep 2010       08-06-2014, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebeaverandboats View Post
Uh oh, you are also the guy that insists on wiping his boat down at the launch....strike 2.

My internet jousting will likely make no difference, you should continue to do whatever it is you like....but the old saying "what you dont know wont hurt you" is false, "what you dont know that you dont know, WILL hurt you"

Before you go standing behind your opinions, you should realize that in math and physics there are no opinions. You should look into dynamic loading and shock loading, basic principles in aerodynamics, and read up on fatigue and materials before you decide your current level of risk and liability is acceptable for yourself and others.

Also, rule 1 of wakeworld, expect to be challenged on everything. And expect an engineer to butt his nose in.
Surely nobody would be silly enough to assume they are the only engineer on wakeworld...

I understand the structural and aerodynamic aspects just fine and have plenty of experience in both. I see zero problems with leaving the boards strapped in secure racks that are swung inside of the tower legs while driving a short distance to the ramp at less than 40 mph. The rollers from other wakeboats that I hit on the water are a substantially higher magnitude shock input to the boards on the racks than anything the boat sees while on a trailer with torsion suspension.

As for "risk and liability", earlier in this thread you stated "is it seriously that hard to set them on the floor or in the locker....or in the truck?" Please explain exactly how a board sitting loose on the floor of the boat or in the open bed of a truck, thus becoming an untethered projectile in an accident, is somehow LESS of a liability than one that is secured in a quality board rack?

The real disconnect here is probably due to each individualís experiences with their particular boat. In the past when boards fell out of racks all the time of older boats due to weak bungees or poorly designed racks I can see where this would be more of a concern. But the racks on my 2012 VLX really are rock solid and are substantially more secure than the racks on other boats I ride on that are even 5 years older. They also swing completely inside of the tower legs so if a board does somehow fall off it falls into the interior of the boat. I see you have a 2002 Tige, maybe you should gain some ownership experience with the newer racks that are available on modern boats before making blanket judgments.
Old    Willy T (willyt)      Join Date: May 2010       08-06-2014, 11:16 AM Reply   
(In my own experience) I've seen a pin sheer off a tower before that was loaded with board through rough water. other than having to replace the pin, it wasn't a big deal; however, extrapolate that to the highway, or even a busy back road, and its a huge issue.
Old    Joe (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-06-2014, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett_B View Post
Surely nobody would be silly enough to assume they are the only engineer on wakeworld...

I understand the structural and aerodynamic aspects just fine and have plenty of experience in both. I see zero problems with leaving the boards strapped in secure racks that are swung inside of the tower legs while driving a short distance to the ramp at less than 40 mph. The rollers from other wakeboats that I hit on the water are a substantially higher magnitude shock input to the boards on the racks than anything the boat sees while on a trailer with torsion suspension.

As for "risk and liability", earlier in this thread you stated "is it seriously that hard to set them on the floor or in the locker....or in the truck?" Please explain exactly how a board sitting loose on the floor of the boat or in the open bed of a truck, thus becoming an untethered projectile in an accident, is somehow LESS of a liability than one that is secured in a quality board rack?

The real disconnect here is probably due to each individualís experiences with their particular boat. In the past when boards fell out of racks all the time of older boats due to weak bungees or poorly designed racks I can see where this would be more of a concern. But the racks on my 2012 VLX really are rock solid and are substantially more secure than the racks on other boats I ride on that are even 5 years older. They also swing completely inside of the tower legs so if a board does somehow fall off it falls into the interior of the boat. I see you have a 2002 Tige, maybe you should gain some ownership experience with the newer racks that are available on modern boats before making blanket judgments.
Touche, ill retreat to my hidyhole.
Old    Tom (TomH)      Join Date: Jan 2014       08-06-2014, 12:16 PM Reply   
At the end of the day, you're responsible for yours own loads, and if something flies out of your vehicle or trailer and causes damage/injuries, you're potentially on the hook for it. Secure them in the racks or on the floor or under cover, whatever. I travel with mine secured on the floor, but I don't have swiveling racks, and know that we catch random tree branches on the narrow roads to our local lakes. I also load/unload my boat in the garage where the tower's down, so loading to the floor is easier.

I don't mind seeing racked boards swung in so much. It's the folks with the fully inflated tubes flapping and getting ready to take flight that make me nervous. There's been a few stories of people getting killed when those fly out of boats on the highway
Old    Jayson Reyes (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       08-06-2014, 12:42 PM Reply   
my board flew off the rack while going about 40mph on the water, power turned (lol) and picked it up-forgot to bungee. but if that happened on the road, youll definitely damage the board and who knows what else. so yeah, keep'em off the rack while trailering
Old    Nacho (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       08-06-2014, 12:46 PM Reply   
I've had a board fly out of a rack going about 35 mph across the lake. came a few inches from my head as I was sitting in the corner by the transom. Too each their own. my boards will be stowed in the truck or floor of boat. take 5 minutes to pull them down if you're traveling any distance.
Old    Anthonyv911 (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-06-2014, 3:22 PM Reply   
I saw a guy going down I-5 with a wakeboard and a surfboard in the racks, all i can say, is if those fall out and cause a wreck or death, you are sure as hell gonna be liable! not a chance I would take. Leaving them in while trailering is just lazy!
Old    Brian Howard (turbojedi)      Join Date: Jun 2013       08-06-2014, 3:57 PM Reply   
lol the things people argue about on here sometimes..More ridding less WW hissy fits

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 1:23 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us