I plan on going all winter this year. In fact I was out the weekend before last with my boat. The weather forecast for this weekend is looking pretty decent. Let me know if you are interested in wakeboarding this Saturday? We'll need to find a 3rd; there are a couple people I can try to see if they are available for Saturday. I launch out of Orwood.
Last edited by GoneBoatN; 12-01-2014 at 9:48 PM.