Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (zimme)      Join Date: Feb 2013       05-21-2013, 1:18 PM Reply   
Anyone with the rad-a-cage style tower know the size of the bolts needed to keep the bimini frame attached to the clamps on the tower tubing? My boat is missing both of them. A picture of what the stock pieces look like would be great as well. My bimini is the style that loops over the tower tow point, zips around the top rear tower tube, then gets pulled forward by a single metal frame and is held in place with two straps lower on the tower tubes. Been trying to figure this out without much success.

My boat is a 2006 supra 20v
Old     (mikebu)      Join Date: Aug 2008       05-22-2013, 12:08 PM Reply   
Can you take off one of your tower clamps and bring it to a hardware store? I have a 07 Supra 21V and my bimini is different then yours in that it doesn't loop around the rear tower tube and instead has a collapsible metal frame and you have 2 straps in the front and 2 straps in the back you click in to lock in place...

http://www.towerbiminis.com/#!parts/c60z also has parts that may work for you...
Old     (2LakeWake)      Join Date: Jul 2011       05-24-2013, 8:14 AM Reply   
Most of the bimini hardware is pretty standard from what I have run across in the past. This goes for multiple wake boats as well as any other kind of bimini. This is a dumb suggestion but try going by West Marine or any boat supply store and get the bimini thumb screws and try them. The clamps that are on the tower are pretty much all standard as well. Unless your bimini is an oddball this should work. I would tell you the size of mine, but mine is on the lift at the lake currently.