Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (BamaLurker)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-09-2013, 12:32 PM Reply   
So the double flip thread got me thinking about how feasible a triple flip is in terms of hang time. Now I'm not talking about behind the boat. But imagine a kicker floating in an elevated water box under a 2.0. Like in the 2nd radar section of defy. The water box would need to be really wide so you could cut at the kicker as hard as possible. Do you guys think having the extra height of the water box could allow enough time to take a double to a triple?
I was also wondering how long it's gonna be before we see a winch pulled double flip? Like possibly set the kicker above a drop and huck it! Possible?
Old     (BamaLurker)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-09-2013, 12:36 PM Reply   
It's def mid winter if I'm talking about inverts!!!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-09-2013, 2:54 PM Reply   
Shapiro wasn't far off with a triple front years ago of the double up... My guess is when he was in his prime with a new G23 or Xstar, he might very well have gotten one.
Old     (jtiblier123)      Join Date: Jan 2011       01-10-2013, 4:08 AM Reply   
They are coming. Just wait
Old     (curtbernstein)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-10-2013, 5:54 AM Reply   
Remember what triple inverts did to rollerblading? Be careful what you wish for
Old     (BamaLurker)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-10-2013, 11:09 AM Reply   
Fruit booting was gay WAY before triple flips!!!
Old     (Anaru)      Join Date: Jan 2012       01-10-2013, 3:09 PM Reply   
There is a clip of a young aussie doing a double back roll off the water at the cable park. Ethan his name is, saw it on that cable vid 'penny' bought it off iTunes.
As for triples? Matter of time! If some1 has landed doubles off flat water then no doubt a triple isn't that far away whether it be off a massive wake or off a kicker I think it's possible.