I actually just read an interesting article: http://www.mainecamperdealer.com/ind...ntifreeze.html
It basically states that there are 3 types of RV Antifreeze: Ethanol (alcohol) based, Propylene Glycol based, and Propylene/Ethanol Blend. It also states that all 3 are "non-toxic".
Yeah, I was just going to state what Todd
just did. Mine is alcohol based, therefore flammable, therefore must be well ventilated.
Come to think of it, I would have to imagine that anything we put down our drinking lines
would have to be non-toxic, therefore breathable! I think that makes sense.... doesn't it??