Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (kme3113)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-04-2012, 10:28 AM Reply   
Anyone here use actions for their lake pictures? I am still getting used to photoshop and only have elements at the moment. Have found a few actions for newborns and stuf but nothing for outdoor pictures. I see there are some awesome photographers that post on here and figured I would ask if you are just manually tweeking or using set actions.
Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       09-04-2012, 11:25 AM Reply   
check out www.deviantart.com and search photoshop actions.

Tons of cool free actions that you can download.

I tend to like some of the HDR actions because i like a lot of contrast in my photos.
Old     (kme3113)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-04-2012, 11:26 AM Reply   
awesome thanks!
Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       09-25-2012, 8:58 AM Reply   
OK, I must be a little handicapped......I've never used actions, but really like some of the ones from the website above.....how in the world do you use them once you've downloaded them?
Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       09-25-2012, 1:56 PM Reply   
Once downloaded click on them and open up photoshop. From there you may have to go to the window tab up on the taskbar and look to open the actions toolbar. Once you have the actions toolbar window open, all your downloaded actions should appear. from there click on the action you wuold like to use.. and click the play icon.

Viola!