Originally Posted by Iceberg
At least it is not out of country and they will ship it to you for free! I guess if you really want to sell it, why not 24,5, it is an old X-star. That is probably more than than he/she sold the truck for. If you noticed, there is no Buy it Now. Perhaps they are teasing buyers to bid. But it smells like a scam.
- Seller has 0 feedback, just created the account on 7/26/12
- Has a selling price on a bid-only auction with no reserve
- Stated selling price is a good 20k lower than a boat like that would sell for
- Seller clearly states (in his pictures so eBay filters can't pick it up) that he will cancel any bid that doesn't go through his "approval"
- Guide poles say "Utah Water Sports" which is a Mastercraft dealer in Utah
I can't quite make out the license plates to see what those are...but I am betting Utah as well. 100% scam, guaranteed.