The industry needs to standardize the fins as they have done with boots (for the most part).
I am glad CWB finally ditched the old single bolt with two nubs design a while back, but we still have other inconsistencies.
THREE big Issues:
* Two different size bolts (diameter) being used - 1/4 and #10 (3/16)... is LF using metric on the fins now too or just bindings??
* Different spans between bolt holes - 1.5 " and 3"
* Different fin base designs - Curved base and flat
Other less important and allowable inconsistencies:
* Some use 3 bolts - This is not so much an issue in itself as two can be used by them selves i bet and it would share the 1.5" and 3" apart scenario. some that use three bolts are also very long specialty fins like on the CWB vibe
* Specialty fins like the fin extensions on the CWB transcend