Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (TSimpson)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-17-2012, 1:16 PM Reply   
I just got a pair of 2010 Ronix Kai's warrantied and am set up to get a new pair of 2012 Ronix Franks But I wear a size 12.5 shoe and don't know what size binding to get. My motorcross boots are a size 12 and fit fine but I had to get a size 13 in flip flops. I was wondering if Ronix's closed toed boots ran pretty true to size and if they would stretch out at all when I started using them.
Thanks
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            04-17-2012, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSimpson View Post
I just got a pair of 2010 Ronix Kai's warrantied and am set up to get a new pair of 2012 Ronix Franks But I wear a size 12.5 shoe and don't know what size binding to get. My motorcross boots are a size 12 and fit fine but I had to get a size 13 in flip flops. I was wondering if Ronix's closed toed boots ran pretty true to size and if they would stretch out at all when I started using them.
Thanks
Wht issue did you have with the kai?
Old     (tymartin)      Join Date: Feb 2012       04-17-2012, 5:13 PM Reply   
I wear a size 9.5 shoe, 10 in sandals, and my 2012 Frank's are a size 9 and fit nicely. They might seem a little tight at first, especially in the toes, but they loosened up for me after one or two sets. I never tried the size 10s though so I don't have much of a comparison.
Old     (gotwake133)      Join Date: May 2010       04-17-2012, 6:19 PM Reply   
Ronix Bindings fit pretty true to size, and also break in about a half size. The liners this year are a little thinker than last year, so they may feel tight at first, but due too the extra foam, they break in very well.
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       04-18-2012, 11:46 AM Reply   
I had size 10 6.0s and size 10 2011 Franks fit me perfectly
Old     (TSimpson)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-18-2012, 4:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by LR3w8kbrdr View Post
Wht issue did you have with the kai?
The liner on the kai was falling out. It was like the stretchy material on the inside was peeling off of the foam. Not a huge issue but Ronix was still Awesome with replacing it.
Old     (TSimpson)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-18-2012, 4:25 PM Reply   
Alright, Thanks I just ordered the 2012 Franks in a size 12 Can't wait to get them they look sick and knowing ronix they should be great bindings
Old     (HighWater)      Join Date: Apr 2012       04-23-2012, 6:30 AM Reply   
Just picked up Frank boots and bill board. I got size 11 boot I believe, wear 11.5 shoe and 11 Astar motocross boot. Hope that helps ya