Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    Twitter Juliancohen11 (julian)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-27-2012, 3:46 PM Reply   
My little brother and I decide to make fun videos that other kids watch and have an idea of how we train and make it fun! This was shot on a sunday. was a cold day cloudy and rainy! This is just a fun way to get ready for new tricks and get in shape in the off season.... ENJOY!!!: http://youtu.be/1RoXQu78WuM
Old    Travis (gotwake133)      Join Date: May 2010       02-27-2012, 6:44 PM Reply   
The dreds are getting closer to being in full affect!
Old    Scott Dearduff (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-27-2012, 7:56 PM Reply   
Dreds a way for rich kids to look like dirty poor hippies.
Old    Scott Dearduff (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-27-2012, 7:56 PM Reply   
Good family bounding though.
Old    Twitter Juliancohen11 (julian)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-27-2012, 8:54 PM Reply   
haha well i agree with you scott. the thing is im not trying to have dreds. simply trying to stay frizzfree
Old    Matthew Spencer (canadian_waterboy)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-03-2012, 1:33 PM Reply   
That trampoline work was insane. Did you guys teach yourself that stuff or did you have formal training? I had to watch the video without sound cause i'm in the library pretending to work, so you may have already addressed my question in the video.
Old    Twitter Juliancohen11 (julian)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-03-2012, 8:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian_waterboy View Post
That trampoline work was insane. Did you guys teach yourself that stuff or did you have formal training? I had to watch the video without sound cause i'm in the library pretending to work, so you may have already addressed my question in the video.
Thanks dude! well ive been jumping on the trampoline for many years just messing around.... Ive been working with Mike Ferraro for many years and through him i met the best trampoline coach that works with Mike F, Ryan jones.
Old    The Truth (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-03-2012, 9:37 PM Reply   
You seem really preoccupied and concerned about your hair in the video actually. So if you're not going for dreads what look are uou going for. You're always touching it and re-positioning it throughout the video so it must be something pretty specific. Vado does too so he must look up to you. What look are you going for?

Edit: Yonel not Vado, sorry.

Nice trampolining though. Sweet jumps.

Last edited by boomshot; 03-03-2012 at 9:42 PM.
Old    Mike Thell (SafetyMike)      Join Date: Nov 2010       03-04-2012, 9:38 AM Reply   
That was sick man wishin it wasnt 30 degrees out right now
Old    Twitter Juliancohen11 (julian)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-05-2012, 6:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomshot View Post
You seem really preoccupied and concerned about your hair in the video actually. So if you're not going for dreads what look are uou going for. You're always touching it and re-positioning it throughout the video so it must be something pretty specific. Vado does too so he must look up to you. What look are you going for?

Edit: Yonel not Vado, sorry.

Nice trampolining though. Sweet jumps.
HAHA, honestly i like your honesty. well i dont want a clean cut look. As for re-positioning my hair through out the video im just trying to look goofy in the video cause it looks goofy obviously. im not trying to get dreds... but if it happens then ill keep them. I guess what im saying is, Im washing my hair with out brushing. if i brush i have a froe. Then youll really have something to talk about with my hair haha. And thanks for the jumping complement!
Old    Twitter Juliancohen11 (julian)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-05-2012, 6:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMike View Post
That was sick man wishin it wasnt 30 degrees out right now
Thanks Mike, Where are you at right now? cold?
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       03-05-2012, 6:11 PM Reply   
Hey Julian,

Are y'all using some kind of pulley system with weights attached to the rope to give realistic line tension?

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 4:25 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us