If I do come, it will be just as a spectator. Not sure, 50/50. I checked the weather a couple days ago, I think on Tuesday and it was like 115 and then I saw this:
It said outside temps was in the 120s. Last time we were in heat like that Amy almost died, wasn't pleasant. She was airlifted from Temple Bar Marina on Lake Mead to Las Vegas hospital. She and none of my kids do well in that heat. If the forecast a few days before is low 100s or less, then we will probably drive down, me and the "crew" sans Amy.