Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    Paul Pearce (h2oslider)      Join Date: Sep 2016       09-18-2016, 9:30 AM Reply   
Filmed a few weeks ago with a former Neptune Wakeboards teammate of mine Jacob Patterson up in the Dallas, Tx area behind his Nautique G23.



Last edited by h2oslider; 09-18-2016 at 9:33 AM.
Old    Jon Dunn (crazyjd)      Join Date: Jun 2016       09-30-2016, 3:08 AM Reply   
Nice edit man! Made me wish I would of taken much more drone footage this year.

The embed code does not work on TapTalk for some reason.
Old    Summer Henke (Summer225)      Join Date: Apr 2016       09-30-2016, 5:23 AM Reply   
Very cool video, beautiful boat too! Thanks for sharing......I wish i was more skilled at video's/editing.
Old    David Posey (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-04-2016, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer225 View Post
Very cool video, beautiful boat too! Thanks for sharing......I wish i was more skilled at video's/editing.
Great edit, I'm same and Facebook deleted recently all my vids with music from
Cockpit, almost sounded edited, not, but besides YouTube for music, my skills are limited to iPhone edit and cockpit music
Old    Paul Pearce (h2oslider)      Join Date: Sep 2016       10-04-2016, 11:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyjd View Post
Nice edit man! Made me wish I would of taken much more drone footage this year.

The embed code does not work on TapTalk for some reason.
Thanks man! I always love flying when I'm out at the lake. Love it even more when I can chase a wakeboarder down the lake filming. I want to try and get better at it. I feel like I could get closer but I get a little nervous.

I'll have to see what the deal is for the embed code on Tap Talk, I haven't tried to look at it there yet.
Old    Summer Henke (Summer225)      Join Date: Apr 2016       10-05-2016, 3:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by granddaddy53 View Post
Great edit, I'm same and Facebook deleted recently all my vids with music from
Cockpit, almost sounded edited, not, but besides YouTube for music, my skills are limited to iPhone edit and cockpit music
I'm sure there's an easier way to edit video doe with music.....one day I'll take the time and figure it out 😬

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:36 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us