Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    Kyle Reynolds (reynoldsk3)      Join Date: May 2011       06-29-2011, 1:40 PM Reply   
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-29-2011, 1:53 PM Reply   
Just watched this video yesterday:

http://vimeo.com/7130546

I have sooooo much respect for this chick's work ethic. I would love be able to prove myself worthy of Mike Ferraro's tutelage.
Old    Brett Burrows (Riteride)      Join Date: Sep 2010       06-29-2011, 1:54 PM Reply   
Soooooo Hot.... Is she married?
Old    Nicole Sylvester (denverlove)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-29-2011, 2:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHebrewHammer View Post
Just watched this video yesterday:

http://vimeo.com/7130546

I have sooooo much respect for this chick's work ethic. I would love be able to prove myself worthy of Mike Ferraro's tutelage.
Thank you so much for sharing this link. She's so inspiring to me.
Old    C.I.E. J-Rod (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-29-2011, 2:45 PM Reply   
man, Dallas has got to hate Wakeworld. Every time her name is mentioned, someone has to cut her down or criticize her in some way. Even if the thread is just about her riding, it always turns to how good or bad she looks.
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-29-2011, 3:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
man, Dallas has got to hate Wakeworld. Every time her name is mentioned, someone has to cut her down or criticize her in some way. Even if the thread is just about her riding, it always turns to how good or bad she looks.
Ya, I always feel a little guilty talking about how female athletes look, because that's really not the point of being a female athlete. I have the utmost respect for her as an athlete because of her commitment to her sport, as I said above. However, I think I reserve the right to throw in my two cents here because of Riteride's comment. I'm not trying to cut her down. It's just my opinion. Don't take things so seriously.
Old    C.I.E. J-Rod (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-29-2011, 4:44 PM Reply   
Whatever makes you feel better about it. It's the Internet, so anything flies I guess.

You never know when you're going to end up on the same boat with the athlete you upset. It's a small sport.
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-29-2011, 4:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
Whatever makes you feel better about it. It's the Internet, so anything flies I guess.

You never know when you're going to end up on the same boat with the athlete you upset. It's a small sport.
If Dallas really gives a **** that she's not my type or if she is otherwise upset by my comments, she'll let me know.

Last edited by TheHebrewHammer; 06-29-2011 at 4:53 PM. Reason: .
Old    Anthonyv911 (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-04-2011, 12:13 PM Reply   
Wat to go girl! you rock!
Old    Anthonyv911 (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-04-2011, 12:13 PM Reply   
^*way

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 3:56 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us