Have my new boat in the garage, 2007 Centurion Enzo 216 with a 350 Black Scorpion, and I am getting ready to start on my list of mods.
Here is what I am looking to do;
1) Dual battery setup
2) Heater for passengers and driver, with a snorkel (driver seat already heated but I want a heater under the dash for the driver so the wife will be more willing to take me for a run on those glassy mornings!)
3) Shower (would also like to be able to drop a hose into the lake after pulling the boat out then turn on the shower and use it to wash off the boat. So a long hose shower with a aux input)
4) High altitude prop
5) Ballast work;
a) The current pumps do not pull all of the water out of the ballast fat sacks. Due to where we usually go boating I will be required to manually empty the ballast bags each time to insure that no lake water is present. I need a system that will pull all of the water out of the ballast or a drain plug somewhere to empty all water from all tanks when pulling out.
b) I want to replace the two rear ballast tanks with some hard tanks and maybe a little more weight, so we can store things on top of them with out having to move everything when we want to fill the ballast. With a hard tank I should be able to install a plug that can be removed to insure that they are empty when pulling out. Also with the hard tanks I am guessing that I do not have to worry so much about them getting punctured by storage items.
c) I would like to look into replacing the bow fat sacks with a hard tank.
d) Upgrade the ballast pump if possible (faster fill and empty).
6) FAE - since we will be mostly surfing I think the top end speed loss of a FAE is worth the piece of mind when surfing. Thoughts??
7) iPod radio dock that holds the iPod in place. The current cord is in the glove box and allows the iPod to bounce around.
8) Built-in air pump for water toy inflate and deflate.
Other than that the boat is perfect and the whole family is looking forward to a great summer. Your baby will be well loved Kevin!