Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-20-2010, 4:18 PM Reply   
Anybody taking this bet? Over under is at 43.5 I think.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-21-2010, 5:37 AM Reply   
That was a great game. I never watch football, and I watched the entire second half of this game. I was actually into it.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-21-2010, 5:43 AM Reply   
Agreed, great game.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-21-2010, 7:37 AM Reply   
SOOOOOOOOO MAD THE 9ers couldn't pull it off.

Oh well, if it would have went to O.T. I most likely would have lost my fantasy games
Old    deltahoosier            09-21-2010, 8:18 AM Reply   
It did go to overtime. The Niners went down and scored and made the 2 point conversion. Best game I have seen in a long time. The Taints should have lost. They got lucky in every part of the game. The game winning field goal was even partially blocked (at least it looked that way) and still went in. They are starting to get that patriots luck.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-21-2010, 8:27 AM Reply   
Nope, it did not go to overtime, it was won in regulation.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-21-2010, 8:28 AM Reply   
Saints ran the the field goal play with 2 seconds lleft and scored.

The idiot niner that dropped the punt return cost them their chance.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-21-2010, 9:00 AM Reply   
I only saw the last couple of minutes but that was a nice drive by Alex Smith to tie the game up. A hell of a lot better than he looked against Seattle.

The NFC representative in the playoffs might have a losing record. The NFC West is insanely horrible.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-21-2010, 9:25 AM Reply   
They scored with too much time left. When they had the ball at like the 10 with a minute left. They should have ran the ball so that brees didn't have anytime to work with. Tough with no time outs but that is how I would have played it.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-21-2010, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
Saints ran the the field goal play with 2 seconds lleft and scored.

The idiot niner that dropped the punt return cost them their chance.
Then there was the fumble and an interception.

IMO, Alex Smith's 2 minute drill at the end of the game was great. However, that was probably one of the best drives he has ever had. I think the niners should move on and find someone else that can do what Alex did the entire game. Not just the last too minutes.
Old    deltahoosier            09-22-2010, 9:06 AM Reply   
Your right. I had that dang Texans game on the brain for some reason. Still one of the best games I have seen in a long time.