Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    Alex (macb300)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-08-2010, 1:18 PM Reply   
Hey guys, I've been riding a 2007 Ronix One for the past couple of years but I got out of boarding for awhile and outgrew it. I'm just now starting to get back into it and I'm either going to get a 2010 on sale or wait for the 2011's to go on sale next year. My concern is that I don't know much about the newer boards. I used to the One with a lot of pop because the wake behind my Nautique isn't huge and not to much speed because I'm more of a wake to wake guy. I'm also now starting to get into cable riding so I would like something for the sliders also. Anybody have a suggestion, I'm going to need a 134 or a 135 and was looking at the Liquid Force Watson Hybrid and the 2011 Ronix One ATR but thats a tad out of my price range for now. I may be able to take another season out of the 07 One but it's getting pretty small.

Another question is if I should try to find a relatively cheap used board to hit sliders with or just find a slider board.

Thanks guys!
Old    Joe Umali (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-08-2010, 1:23 PM Reply   
"best board for me" - only you can answer that. go to your local shop(s) and demo as many boards as possible. most shops will apply money spent on demos towards the purchase of a new board.
Old    LEE DANEILS (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       09-08-2010, 1:50 PM Reply   
check out the new b-side. its a mix of dannys old shapes, with a little kick to it. fast and fun.